Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: "A FAll FANTASY" Funky Swap...

Blog Entries
    Quiltermomma,
    Are you ready to join with me? You know we come as a pair!

Red,
    are the halloween blocks going to be cute & kid friendly? We don't like skeletons,etc....
    In my quilt lab!

I only included the halloween subject on the swap because it is in the fall. I am pretty sure most people will be doing fall type blocks. I know I am.

I love fall and everything about it. The trees with colored leaves, the houses all decorated with wheat stacks and pumpkins, baking going on in the kitchen. Family gathering for all over the states. The carnavals at the schools, craft fairs. YOu know... like that.
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 View Post
    I only included the halloween subject on the swap because it is in the fall. I am pretty sure most people will be doing fall type blocks. I know I am.

I love fall and everything about it. The trees with colored leaves, the houses all decorated with wheat stacks and pumpkins, baking going on in the kitchen. Family gathering for all over the states. The carnavals at the schools, craft fairs. YOu know... like that.
    You make it sound so cozy and warm Red! I'm not a Halloween person, but do love all the rest that goes with fall. I will keep an eye on this thread and might join in the fun. Love, love, love the Fall! My favorite season of the year!

Blog Entries
    Yep! Fall is my favorite season too!
    I'm ready to join.

UM.....Quiltermomma, are you ready?
    I'm waiting for you!
    In my quilt lab!

Hi Ms Grace... Welcome to the swap! I am tickled pink that you have joined us. Shre those nice blocks as you finish, will you?
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Quote Originally Posted by rwquilts View Post
    You make it sound so cozy and warm Red! I'm not a Halloween person, but do love all the rest that goes with fall. I will keep an eye on this thread and might join in the fun. Love, love, love the Fall! My favorite season of the year!

Goody goody... I hope you join in the fun rhonda!
    RedGarnet222

*Oliver Wendell Holms

Smile

Here is the start of my first 6 blocks. A pieced and appliqued turkey. I need to add the last set of borders when I finish the details of its face. It will be a 12 /2" blocks when it is finished. You like??
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 
    Last edited by RedGarnet222; 06-05-2012 at 07:21 AM.
    RedGarnet222

*Oliver Wendell Holms

Yes Please everyone... Anyone doing a halloween block make it kid friendly. Per request of all of the swappers so far.
    RedGarnet222

*Oliver Wendell Holms

Blog Entries
    Red,
    The turkey is great!
    Hope to start on my blocks soon.
    Have 2 more sets to finish for the chicken swap.
    In my quilt lab!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 View Post
    Hi Ms Grace... Welcome to the swap! I am tickled pink that you have joined us. Shre those nice blocks as you finish, will you?
    I sure will.
    Quiltermomma, where are you????
    In my quilt lab!

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast