Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Fat Quarter Swap: March Greens/whites/Creams And a side swap of Ugly Fabrics! >

Fat Quarter Swap: March Greens/whites/Creams And a side swap of Ugly Fabrics!

Fat Quarter Swap: March Greens/whites/Creams And a side swap of Ugly Fabrics!

Old 01-26-2015, 08:52 AM

In the eye of the beer holder?! BWAHAHAHA.
Doe the "ugly "fabric have to be 100% Cotton.
P.S. I'm In! Both Swaps!
Old 01-26-2015, 04:48 PM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]507781[/ATTACH]The 80's called-they want their fabric back! Not that I didn't love the 80's cause I did-I was in High School. But this is WAAAAAAYYYY not me and I have ALOT of it!!! Someone will get to be the lucky recipient of a yard or maybe even 2 of this beauty LOL
Attached Thumbnails 0126151704.jpg  
Old 01-26-2015, 04:53 PM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]507781[/ATTACH]The 80's called-they want their fabric back! Not that I didn't love the 80's cause I did-I was in High School. But this is WAAAAAAYYYY not me and I have ALOT of it!!! Someone will get to be the lucky recipient of a yard or maybe even 2 of this beauty LOL
Old 01-26-2015, 07:21 PM

I have my uglies all ready to go! The lucky recipient will even get some extra uglies lol
Old 01-26-2015, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
or in the eye of the beer holder wmuteach lol. Some fabrics are face it.. just ugly. you wonder what where THEY thinking when they made yards and yards and hundreds of yards of THIS fabric. I think animal prints is my worst favorite lol but amazingly had to make something last year for someone who adores zebra. who would have thought? zebra print? really? next there will be monkey textured print I just know it. and it will end up at my house as a gift. oh joy! (don't send me really don't send me any if you have it honest I will find you and hunt you down! lol).

seriously its all in fun and as been stated.. ugly is in the eye of the beholder. sigh. sign up today and find out what the mail man will deliver to you! yippee! surpises! we never get surprises like this in the mail lol. ok I do. I actually order things that arrive and I say to myself... Blind were you? yes you were.

ellie love your idea of making floor rugs. I get it takes strong hands to do that. I watched a tutorial on how to make a rug and thought oh heck no. I do use my fabrics no matter what they are. its fabric. its expensive. yikes its expensive so why throw it away? share it with a pal!

sign up today for the swap and you will be entertained for a month watching what we trade! getting the fun things in the mail and sending something well you don't love too much to a new friend (hey that is what friends are for!). send me your mail to information, board and real name and phone number for me to call you if there is trouble. that will not be shared with anyone else and is deleted once swapping is complete. so its easy! PM me and your in!
Oh, if you get monkey fabric, I'll trade something gorgeous for it! Baby Willa and I love monkeys!!!
Old 01-27-2015, 05:01 AM

Count me in for both swaps please! 😊
Old 01-27-2015, 05:58 AM

um bullock that is not ugly! my mothers rememberance quilt is perfect for that. its all roses and garden stuff. think honestly gulp she had that fabric! omg! lol. such a omg I remember it moment lol. don't think its ugly would make great place mats and a table runner.

see told you ugly is in the eye of the beer holder! knew it!!! More sign ups anyone??? please PM me with your name address, phone number for emergency use only and which swap you would like to play in! you can do both! but you do have to PM me to let me know or when sign ups come I wont have added you. I go by Pm's only not what is posted here so remember! sign up with me!

igivetlcinob its nice to get you over here! you will love this swap especially this goofy swap! its going to be a blast ai Know it!

any ugly fabric in your bin you would love to rehome? any green cream or whites you want to share this month? WELL SIGN UP TODAY AND YOU CAN PlAY TOO!!
Old 01-27-2015, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Bullock2us View Post
You could send me 2 yards of this fabric, I really like the fabric. I think it is very pretty.
Old 01-27-2015, 06:10 PM

Oh yes, I'm so in for this swap. I so want to be in for both swaps. Any of the three colors, prefer no St Patrick's fabric. I'm in for green leafy fabric, or whatever you have. I'm also so in for the "Ugly" fabric swap. I know I have several pieces that qualify in this category. So looking forward to future post. I do have one question; will we be sending out both our swaps to the same person? I just wanting to know about envelopes. Sending PM shortly.
Old 01-27-2015, 07:46 PM

See-it is perfect for some people-just not me-just saying it is one of my "uglies" but someone elses treasure. Happylab if I don't end up getting your name-I would sure trade you a couple yards of this for something even your uglies. I will have to see how much I have-but it is quite a bit. Not even sure where it came from because that has never been my style. Never fear though cause I probably have more. Would be a great tablerunner and placemats Brat-just not for me. We will see when the names come out since there is more to come.