Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16 17 26 ... LastLast

Thread: February 2013 Doll Quilt Swap "Strips and Stripes" Sign Up

I have a question that maybe Kyrstyna can fix or anyone else. A member notified me that my PM to her came as unapproved message. Now in Sept., my DQ partner was PMing me and her messages suddenly came to me as unapproved. Had no clue why back then. There was nothing bad in the message or anything like that. I contacted the admin. on this site and never got a response back. I have tried to delete the message and I can't do it. It is still there. I just want to clear it. Now I have had a member notify me that my PM to her came to her as unapproved. What is up with that and why is it doing that. ANyone??????

Ok. I have finished my doll quilt and shown it off to my Quilt Class. It will be going home to it's owner very soon.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Blog Entries
    I am sooooo sew far behind on my reading. Work has been crazy, with all the "weather" we have had. Buses go in bad weather, most of the time. And it is I that has to make a decision. So, I am wrong no matter what I decide. LOL!! Anyway, Hearthhush, I have to DQ done. And I love it. So does everyone I show it to. I am going to have to make a big one for me. Add that to my bucket list. I better live a long time after I retire! LOL I will be mailing it either today or tomorrow. Can't wait to see what you think. I hope to find time later to actually read the 6 or 7 pages of this thread that I skipped over to make this post. Love looking at the treats.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by urgodschild2 View Post
    I have a question that maybe Kyrstyna can fix or anyone else. A member notified me that my PM to her came as unapproved message. Now in Sept., my DQ partner was PMing me and her messages suddenly came to me as unapproved. Had no clue why back then. There was nothing bad in the message or anything like that. I contacted the admin. on this site and never got a response back. I have tried to delete the message and I can't do it. It is still there. I just want to clear it. Now I have had a member notify me that my PM to her came to her as unapproved. What is up with that and why is it doing that. ANyone??????

Ok. I have finished my doll quilt and shown it off to my Quilt Class. It will be going home to it's owner very soon.
    Send an email to PatriceJ@quiltingboard.com - she is the only person who can help.
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

I sent off the DQs to Tam-Moo and Tulip. Very different from what I usually do, but a lot of fun.

Yay I got the top done!! Do we put regular batting in between the layers or a fleece? I should be able to finish it tomorrow!!! Yay!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlLivingForJesus View Post
    Yay I got the top done!! Do we put regular batting in between the layers or a fleece? I should be able to finish it tomorrow!!! Yay!
    Either one is good. I think most use a thin batting, but I guess fleece would work, too.
    Krystyna

Thanks Krystyna! I think I'll just my regular ole batting. I really like it now that I've got it together! Those strips pieces had me to pieces there for a minute LOL

Well just popped in to see how your stripes and all were coming this month. Love that purple teacup one! take me home it says. I was trying to invision all the stripes up down sideways and couldnt see how that would work. DUH seeing the stripes on the end made me realize I was seeing things to literally and there were other ways around that. should have joined!

Here I go on a goofy side. I was at equilter and they had this calendar for sale. Its called men quilts and spicy burritos. random at best. they arent wearing shirts. they are hunks. and what drugs was the person or group of women on who sat around and came up with THAT idea.. they are all posed quilts draped over laps shoulders hot stomach muscles and a arm outstretched holding.. a burrito. You tell me: http://www.equilter.com/cgi-bin/webc...13369253.17 here I sat there thinking the quilt patterns were really nice and look at that burrito! wowsa. um ah..lovely. Nancia and I are going to have a drool over your margarita while we enjoy each months..quilt. and burrito. check out the link in case you think I am on medications and seriously I was just looking at fabric when I found that beauty.

On a happy smiley note:
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Well just popped in to see how your stripes and all were coming this month. Love that purple teacup one! take me home it says. I was trying to invision all the stripes up down sideways and couldnt see how that would work. DUH seeing the stripes on the end made me realize I was seeing things to literally and there were other ways around that. should have joined!

Here I go on a goofy side. I was at equilter and they had this calendar for sale. Its called men quilts and spicy burritos. random at best. they arent wearing shirts. they are hunks. and what drugs was the person or group of women on who sat around and came up with THAT idea.. they are all posed quilts draped over laps shoulders hot stomach muscles and a arm outstretched holding.. a burrito. You tell me: http://www.equilter.com/cgi-bin/webc...13369253.17 here I sat there thinking the quilt patterns were really nice and look at that burrito! wowsa. um ah..lovely. Nancia and I are going to have a drool over your margarita while we enjoy each months..quilt. and burrito. check out the link in case you think I am on medications and seriously I was just looking at fabric when I found that beauty.

On a happy smiley note:
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries
    Linda, I think we are going to have to create a separate thread for the racy and randy among quilters ... just for you.
    Krystyna

Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16 17 26 ... LastLast