Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17 18 27 ... LastLast

Thread: February 2013 Doll Quilt Swap "Strips and Stripes" Sign Up

Blog Entries
    Just popping in to say, hey! I did manage to read this entire thread last night as I was falling off to sleep. The DQ's coming in are great, I am sure they will start to fly now! I mailed mine this morning, so this is a much better record than last month! What's up with this weather? K, I cannot believe you guys had this snow storm before you could even clean up from Sandy. I hope you are all doing well. Sounds like life, with the exception of the red tape stuff, is getting a little normalized. Glad to see you are back sewing, I hope that relaxes you as much as it does me. This strips and stripes theme was fun. I can't wait to share my creation with all, it is something you all see and do a lot, but it was my first attempt at it, and I absolutely loved it. I love the scrappy look, and this fit right into that, as well as the strips and stripes.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Super Member Nancy in Louisiana's Avatar
    Did you ladies buy up all that "hunk" fabric? Doesn't even show up anymore. Too bad -- I know a couple people who would really appreciate a piece of that (uh-no pun intended).

Blog Entries
    Nancy ... go find the "naughty" thread!!!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!! My son really did do this for me so cute!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

Blog Entries
    Finish label and have DQ ready to mail!
    Just need to get to PO...
    Donna
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    Nancy ... go find the "naughty" thread!!!

Where is it? I can't find it!
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    QuiltyMom - I LOVE IT! That is one Valentine's Day gift I'd love to get. But ... so far in this house ... the usual.

Onalee - I think the administrators must have removed it.
    Krystyna

Blog Entries
    Received the most precious Doll swap from Giquilt Just loved it and also got some goodies from her Hope she liked mine as much as I loved hers.
    justaquilter

Blog Entries
    Oh, I do hope one of you took a photo!
    Krystyna

Lookie at the pretty doll quilt mooretll sent me! It's so soft and snuggly, and it was accompanied by some yummy Reeses candies and the most adorable pair of Valentine socks. Thanks so much! I love it!

Name:  qb-dollquiltfebruary2013.JPG
Views: 139
Size:  489.7 KB
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here.

Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17 18 27 ... LastLast