Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11 20 21 22 31 ... LastLast

Thread: February 2013 Doll Quilt Swap "Strips and Stripes" Sign Up

Lynnie..what program did you use to make your book?

Blog Entries

It Came!!!!!

Wow! that book is GREAT! I have been putting all my stuff, envelopes, etc in a box. Got it out a couple of weeks ago, was gonna organize and get all written down. Yea, RIght! I can't remember what I did this morning, much less which letter went with which DQ, did I send? Did I receive? I will figure it out. Someday. LOL
    On a MUCH better note, just look at the beautiful DQ Hearthhush sent me. And a matching Mug Rug. You know, I am growing very fond of Mug Rugs!! Yellow is my all time favorite color. This looks so bright and cheery. Makes me think of spring. Thank you Hearthhush!! I love it.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by buslady; 02-19-2013 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Add Pictures
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    I gotta ask. How do you get the notes I see at the bottom of some of the pictures? Tells you what the picture is?
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    Lynnie, what a wonderful idea for keeping track of your DQ experiences!
    Beautiful DQs' coming in, love all the creativeness.

Tesspug: Mailed out your DQ today, you should see it on Friday per the PO Bosses.
    Sent my PM to Krystyna for the March sign up, can't wait!
    Tulip

"Takeyour needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose byand by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Name:  Megan Berry strips and stripes.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  205.9 KBToday I received such a bright and spring like doll quilt. My First!. Just love it. Also a couple of goodies. Thanks sew much, Loupesprit.....

Lynnie-love the view from your porch...perfect for sewing, reading or just daydreaming. You were my first swap partner, and I stitched some poppies for you(don't know if you remember, but I do).....love the book idea....think a few of us ought to come on down, sit on your porch and chat, maybe sip tea together. Sounds good to me.

Blog Entries
    LOOKIE at what I received from Wanda Lou, this past Saturday!! I just love it & am so happy that she was my partner in the February Doll Quilt Swap!! I would have posted my picture sooner, but have been ill in bed with a bad cold. Thank you so much Wanda Lou for the darling doll quilt & the Valentine candy that came with it. Yours will soon be in the mail too.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Quote Originally Posted by Difergie View Post
    Lynnie..what program did you use to make your book?
    I do each page in Microsoft Word and insert the pictures into the page. It's real easy to do and I just use the month's before template to do a new month. The display folder is great to hold the pages and I attach letters, notes, received from my swap partners to the back of the page. LOL you can see I was an office administrator for over 30 years.

I am happy to send you a template of a page if you want, just PM me
    QB Albums: Lynnie25's Quilts; Lyn's Dolls Quilt Swap Quilts

Quote Originally Posted by Linny View Post
    Lynnie-love the view from your porch...perfect for sewing, reading or just daydreaming. You were my first swap partner, and I stitched some poppies for you(don't know if you remember, but I do).....love the book idea....think a few of us ought to come on down, sit on your porch and chat, maybe sip tea together. Sounds good to me.
    I love the poppies quilt you sent Linny, I get it out every Anzac Day (April 25) and display it as a tribute to our fallen soldiers as poppies are sold on this day as well as Remembrance Day in November.

Okay, there will be a QB Quilting Retreat in Tasmania, anytime between December and March... any year !!!

Oh my, I love the cheery 'braid' quilts that have come in, was a great idea to do a strips and stripes theme.

Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11 20 21 22 31 ... LastLast