Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12 21 22 23 32 ... LastLast

Thread: February 2013 Doll Quilt Swap "Strips and Stripes" Sign Up

I think I can do it! Thanks....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnie25 View Post
    I do each page in Microsoft Word and insert the pictures into the page. It's real easy to do and I just use the month's before template to do a new month. The display folder is great to hold the pages and I attach letters, notes, received from my swap partners to the back of the page. LOL you can see I was an office administrator for over 30 years.

I am happy to send you a template of a page if you want, just PM me

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by buslady View Post
    On a MUCH better note, just look at the beautiful DQ Hearthhush sent me. And a matching Mug Rug. You know, I am growing very fond of Mug Rugs!! Yellow is my all time favorite color. This looks so bright and cheery. Makes me think of spring. Thank you Hearthhush!! I love it.
    Oh, I love it! It's strippy! It's stripey! It cheery! Well done, Hearthhush -- and lucky Onalee!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Difergie View Post
    Today I received such a bright and spring like doll quilt. My First!. Just love it. Also a couple of goodies. Thanks sew much, Loupesprit.....
    Ooooo! Another cutie! Yes, so springy! Loupespirit, I hope you stick around with us!
    Krystyna

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
    LOOKIE at what I received from Wanda Lou, this past Saturday!! I just love it & am so happy that she was my partner in the February Doll Quilt Swap!! I would have posted my picture sooner, but have been ill in bed with a bad cold. Thank you so much Wanda Lou for the darling doll quilt & the Valentine candy that came with it. Yours will soon be in the mail too.
    Sorry to be hogging all the posts, but Wanda, that is adorable! Great work! Cheryl, I sure hope you feel better soon!
    Krystyna

I'm glad you like it DiFergie! It was a bew method for me. I'll definitely do it again!
    ~Megan
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/LoupEsprit
    Imagination Sparks, Creativity Ignites...

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnie25 View Post
    I love the poppies quilt you sent Linny, I get it out every Anzac Day (April 25) and display it as a tribute to our fallen soldiers as poppies are sold on this day as well as Remembrance Day in November.

Okay, there will be a QB Quilting Retreat in Tasmania, anytime between December and March... any year !!!
    Lynnie, I feel so honored....................Now, pack your bags ladies.

tasmania? sign me up! lovely work you ladies are doing. fine job root toot toot and all the rest. I never even gave the braid a thought at all. such a pretty item and didnt once occur to me. Now maybe I have to try it I am making runners right and left and that seems like it would work terrific for a runner too.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries
    Being a country girl, this made me think of skyscrapers in the city. I just love it.
    "Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold" - Friends on this Quilting Board are treasures indeed!

I received my wonderful little Dool Quilt and some goodies from Nise. I was away over the weekend and was greeted by it in my mailbox when I returned home on Tuesday!!.

It is such a cutie. Mine is done, but just have not made it to the Post Office. Hopefully today!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image 

Blog Entries
    That is so cute! And I just love the quilting on the spools.
    Krystyna

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12 21 22 23 32 ... LastLast