Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 24 ... LastLast

Thread: February FQ Swap

Jaba, you know me and purple - those should have come to my address, recheck that envelope!!
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

auntpiggylpn ... Those are the same fabrics I received from aprilislearningtoquilt. Didn't she make fabulous choices in her fabrics? I'm working on a block and then will upload a photo.

Once again, some of the best swappers are participating! Brenda does great work getting us all organized .... Thank you, Brenda!
    Make it a scrappy happy day!

Received these pretty fabrics from ssnare today. Thanks so much!
    Name:  photo-17.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  180.7 KB
    "will you pay attention to me now?" ~Frankie~

Blog Entries
    Oh no Vanogay, I knew you'd try to steal them. Teresa made sure my name was on that envelope!! They are beauties...

I received gorgeous fabric from mscupid804 today. She also included a mardi gras bead necklace. She will post picture for me. Thank you very much. I love them all.

And you are welcome tlambing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    SOS, I need some quick help ladies....do any of you have the fabric with the chocolates on it? The one with all the pieces of candy. I just need a tiny piece for fussy cutting that would give me about 4 or 5 pieces. I need it for a very special Boom 9 block and no one has it around here. If you could part with a tiny bit of it I will gladly send you the money for fabric and postage.
    I have some, I will try to find it tonight and photograph it for you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryMo View Post
    auntpiggylpn ... Those are the same fabrics I received from aprilislearningtoquilt. Didn't she make fabulous choices in her fabrics? I'm working on a block and then will upload a photo.

Once again, some of the best swappers are participating! Brenda does great work getting us all organized .... Thank you, Brenda!
    Yes aprilislearningto quilt.did make.some fabulous choices! I have very few St Patricks fabrics. Good for you to be working on a block soquickly!
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Am posting a pic for Sherry (ssnare) of the FQ's I sent her. YW Sherry!
    Name:  Feb FQ's.JPG
Views: 92
Size:  883.4 KB
    Teresa
    "I collect wind chimes."

now those are some fun fabrics. I think you hit the nail o n the head with Jaba Teresa! and the ones you received are so perfect I could use those up right away and well then there was the St. Patricks day group .. swoon.. and here in the last group of pictures there is a fabric looks sorta like a sweater knit? am I seeing that right? I looked and said she sent something she made no its fabric, no she made that no its.. that is cool.

I love this swap .. .. and cant wait to see the rest as they come rolling in. Vanogay this time.. its not you but the upside is purple was not the highlight of my send outs. I have so little of it unfortunately that I couldnt really share much. that or I am a hog and keeping it all to myself. you decide.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Received these awesome fabrics and beads today from Vanogay!! Love the assortment and especially the piece with curls on it!! THANKS!!
    Name:  005 (640x480).jpg
Views: 81
Size:  250.5 KB
    Brenda

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 24 ... LastLast