Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 55 of 89 FirstFirst ... 5 45 54 55 56 65 ... LastLast

Thread: February Secret Pal Swap Closed January 31st 4pm

Quilty-Louise the Mrs. Bobbins is very laughable but oh so true. I showed it to my boyfriend and he laughed! Love the colors you chose for the purse and can you believe I have not found the purple/yellow paisley fabric at Joanns here?! I have one more Joanns to check this weekend! Also on Monday I will be taking a free embroidery workshop at my lqs where I bought the machine. SP you should be receiving your pkg. by Friday! Hope you like it!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S View Post
    My sp pal's pkg will go out tomorrow. She has a cat who's name is a fruit.
    Oh that could be me!!!! My cat is Mr. Fred C. Peach! We call him Peach or Mr. Peach. (he is peach colored and when I found him he was so little I thought he was a she..even the vet wasn't sure at first..thought he was about 5 wks old and lost in the park!!!)
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

crafty the bag is awesome!!
    Brenda

Blog Entries
    I sent a box to Jill yesterday with a lot of purple fabrics..wish I had waited for more specifics as well. I sent her some quilt books and a "Needle Nest"...I got one several months ago from a SP and I love it...I found some last week at our Walmart and brought them home to send in packages...I really love how this board bands together. We are truly blessed.
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Blog Entries
    OOOOOOH! I think someone in Michigan has a great package coming!! The last wolverine died last summer.

Quote Originally Posted by mimim View Post
    My package went north today--somewhere a lot colder than here. And I've read that your state doesn't even have any of your state animal!
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    Been busy and am so far behind on my reading. I skipped a bunch and still not to the end. Ihate skipping any of the pictures or the visiting. But will post that my pkg should have been mailed yesterday, but will get it in the mail tomorrow. It is going a VERY long distance away. I am going to go stalk her to see if I can think of anything else to send, as she did not give a real "wish list"!! She wants the same thing I want. More friends!! Is it you?
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Hoping my SS won't know it is me sending them their SS package
    Blog Entries
    My SP package is on it's way east, then will take a right turn to head
    south for a bit, before finally reaching it's destination.

I believe you should probably have it (HOPEFULLY) on Thursday (tomorrow)
    if not then maybe on Friday.
    Louise - Expecting Ya-ya to be in April 2015. I collect mugs from the U.S. and around the world . Also collect homemade pincushions, sewing/quilting themed fabrics, and fabric in general.

Blog Entries
    Twinkie, yes she told me about her return to the hospital. She has a long road to travel. We've been corresponding.
    MsCupid, I'm glad you have the iron on hand and are getting it out the door.
    My package will go out today.
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Okay, after a delay, my secret pal packages are package and labeled. I so wanted to make more, but work will not allow it. They seem to think I have nothing else to do.

SP #1 - Your package is full of turquoise, purple and a type of chocolate treat.

SP #2 - Your package if full of browns and "hot" treats.
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein

Ok what does "missent" mean?

I just checked on my tracking # and although it got to area it says missent but still shows its going to be delivered. The other one actually says its out for delivery.
    clsurz

Page 55 of 89 FirstFirst ... 5 45 54 55 56 65 ... LastLast