Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 60 of 89 FirstFirst ... 10 50 59 60 61 70 ... LastLast

Thread: February Secret Pal Swap Closed January 31st 4pm

I just opened a fabulous package from Quiltnut4ever! She really outdid herself. Tons of fabric--including a piece with gold crosses--, a tissue holder that matches my truck, notions, a quilting magazine, McCalls pattern to make all kinds of pieced goodies. And the piese de resistance -- an angel tea towel (that will never see service but be proudly displayed). Oh, and chocolate -- glorious chocolate! Thank you every so much.
    Name:  Feb SP package.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  115.6 KB
    Last edited by Belfrybat; 02-14-2013 at 11:10 AM.

Blog Entries
    Battery operated pot stirrer? Really? Never seen one, and thinking I'd rather not. LOL It is the thought that counts!! I printed the thread in the heart box off of Facebook earlier today, I thought it was cute!! DH is usually pretty good about the holidays and he went shopping with his mother today, so we shall see. We established early on that I refuse to pick out my own gifts. But then I do it anyway!!
    Just thinking about it, and I left the licorice out of my package I just shipped. Maybe she won't notice. I'll eat it for you, will that work?
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    Secret Pal, I am TRYING to mail your box today. The post office refuses the address. I have checked, re-checked and checked again. I have the correct information on my label. I have sent Lori a PM. Hope I hear from her real soon. The mail runs in one hour. Lo-ri, where are you-u-u? LOL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by buslady View Post
    Battery operated pot stirrer? Really? Never seen one, and thinking I'd rather not. LOL It is the thought that counts!! I printed the thread in the heart box off of Facebook earlier today, I thought it was cute!! DH is usually pretty good about the holidays and he went shopping with his mother today, so we shall see. We established early on that I refuse to pick out my own gifts. But then I do it anyway!!
    Just thinking about it, and I left the licorice out of my package I just shipped. Maybe she won't notice. I'll eat it for you, will that work?
    Yep, battery operated! Has 4x AA batteries, 3-speeds, silicone feet and you just put it in a pan that needs constant stirring ( like gravy, etc) and turn it on. It vibrates and turns around the pan and stirs!! Allows you to work on something else your fixing while it stirs. What every self-respecting kitchen should have!, LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanuatu Jill View Post
    Yep, battery operated! Has 4x AA batteries, 3-speeds, silicone feet and you just put it in a pan that needs constant stirring ( like gravy, etc) and turn it on. It vibrates and turns around the pan and stirs!! Allows you to work on something else your fixing while it stirs. What every self-respecting kitchen should have!, LOL
    At my house someone would be wearing that! That was a rule and it was never broken...no vacuum cleaners, no pots, no pans...presents were personal for both of us! I once wanted tile installed in my kitchen and I got fresh water pearls...I was sort of sad and Joe said, "You know you are going to have the tile installed so enjoy the pearls" . That was 3 houses ago..I am a widow now and guess what??? I still wear the pearls and smile!
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Happy Valentines Day everyone!
    I got a package full of love yesterday from Quiltymom. It was AWesome!
    In it was a tool caddy. It was pink, (one of my favorite colors) , with butterflies. I love butterflies.
    I already have my 'stuff' in it.
    A cute valentine table runner, that is already on the table
    Also included in the package was a magazine of 100 blocks. I have already picked out a few I want to make. She included a cute note pad, (that is going in my purse) some M&M cookies, gum and a 'to go bag' that folds up. This is going in my van for sure.
    I love everything she sent, THANK YOU for the awesome package Quiltymom!
    LaQuita (aka) - Yai-Yai to the most precious grandbaby around of course I'm partial! LOL

HAPPY QUILTING!
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/shea

Oh I LOVE this!!! ROFLOL
    LaQuita (aka) - Yai-Yai to the most precious grandbaby around of course I'm partial! LOL

HAPPY QUILTING!
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/shea

Mail ran and neither package came today. Maybe I need to sit on the bench.
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein

For the first time in a long time, both my SP packages were delivered and both received - all before the 15th of the month. Thanks to this month's pals - sustraley and VickiW. Posting pictures of all my goodies. Let' see - got a fried egg pincusion with 'pinsies', a new author book, candy (to eat whilst I read); push pins, magnetic bag clips (full, ruby red lips); heart socks, a small purse, pen, stationery, fabrics, Fons & Porter magazine and a big fancy sewing pattrn book. THen in another box, I got Purple fabrics - some beauties, more candy, patterns (2 different types); Charles Craft fabrics for cross stitching, quilt magazine, pretty beaded ribbon. Here's pictures. Thank you both ladies and I'll enjoy everything...
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Forgot to say thanks for the fur baby treats. Noticed it in the picture I posted, but had not written it down. If I forgot anything else, mea culpa, but thanks.
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Page 60 of 89 FirstFirst ... 10 50 59 60 61 70 ... LastLast