Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Dresden Seasonal Swap - Winter

Once again, I wish I lived close to everyone who needed help. I think that one swap I do should be a whole weekend long, where we are all together, and can help each other out. What fun that would be!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deb watkins
    Once again, I wish I lived close to everyone who needed help. I think that one swap I do should be a whole weekend long, where we are all together, and can help each other out. What fun that would be!!!!
    Are you sure the neighborhood could stand all the giggles and people running around with scissors, chocolate, and loose threads hanging everywhere :?: :?:

IT WOULD BE A BLAST :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

YESYESYESYESYESYES..........BOY, IF I COULD ONLY PULL THIS OFF.

Blog Entries
    Let's work on doing a winter get away after the holidays.....maybe end of Jan early in Feb when the winter blahhh's hit. That would be alot of fun. Have sewing machine, will travel to central location, with scissors, chocolate,
    fabric, chocolate, pattern, chocolate, thread, chocolate,
    rotary cutter, chocolate, mat, chocolate, and did I mention some wonderful chocolate to soothe the savage beast in all of us.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by sapdoggie
    Are you sure the neighborhood could stand all the giggles and people running around with scissors, chocolate, and loose threads hanging everywhere :?: :?:

IT WOULD BE A BLAST :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    Oh no, I got it, she is going to get us there to help shovel the snow......tricky little devil that she is.......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pattis47
    Oh no, I got it, she is going to get us there to help shovel the snow......tricky little devil that she is.......

LOL Yes I think that would be the goal :thumbup: Maybe a spring/summer get together :wink: Better weather

Blog Entries
    Or winter with the secret desire to be snowed in for a week to do nothing but shovel and quilt.....lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by sharon b
    Quote Originally Posted by pattis47

LOL Yes I think that would be the goal :thumbup: Maybe a spring/summer get together :wink: Better weather
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blog Entries
    LOL If I want snow I can stay home and it finds me quite nicely :roll: LOL and I think they are calling for a bad winter again this year :thumbdown: Gosh darn wooly worms :hunf: LOL

I am really excited for this swap!

I have a great day planned today.... a quilting class from 9-12 and then I get to spend time perusing all the yummy fabrics and choosing some special winter snowflake fabric for this swap. Totally fun :0)

This swap must be a good secret, not many are signed up yet. I know Dresden is a special older style block, and may not appeal to everyone, I am hoping that being diversified in colors will give the block some new life. Spring's were beautiful, and fall - I have to say were a favorite. I am looking forward to snowflakes and pointsettias!!! Oh, and yes, shovels...just for Patti.

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast