Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 41 42

Thread: Fun & Funky Chickens Block Swap - Sign Ups Close Aug. 30, 2012

Blog Entries
    Both are beautiful chicken quilts. I'm ready for another one also. Just need to clean a few things off my plate first then will look at some chicken designs.
    Sandra
    Treat people the way you want to be treated!!

Can't wait for another funky chickens only swap. After seeing the lap and wall-hanging quilts that were finished I would like to add some more before putting mine together. I do have sashing and border fabric laying ready.
    Anna Quilts

Annaquilts and anyone else from this group, I'd love to have you join us in the funky houses, chickens, & barn swap. I probably went overboard by having so many different items in a swap. If anyone from here would love to join, & only do chickens, I'm game. Please just let me know that you'd only like chickens. I'd love to have more people join the swap. FUNKY HOUSES, CHICKENS & BARN SWAP Signups thru 9-06-13 - Due 10-06-13

Quote Originally Posted by Annaquilts View Post
    Can't wait for another funky chickens only swap. After seeing the lap and wall-hanging quilts that were finished I would like to add some more before putting mine together. I do have sashing and border fabric laying ready.

Hi Muse&Sew, Yes, I saw the thread and I like Funky Houses and Funky chickens but not all together. I am also not looking to add to my funky house blocks right now. Do you think there would be enough people to swap chickens out with if I would enter all sets allowed? Let me think about it and see how many other people are interested/ respond now you changed the rules. Thank you for posting.
    Anna Quilts

Blog Entries
    Both quilts are so cute thanks for showing us.
    Sandra
    Treat people the way you want to be treated!!

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 41 42