Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Funky Farm Blocks - Signups will be opened until Jan 19 2013

Blog Entries
    There is only four of us.
    tracibug - 6 sets
    lovngrandma - 1 set
    queenof2802 - 2 sets
    And mine 6 sets

Now lovngrandma said she could make more sets.
    So really sense there is four of us and we give one of all our blocks . I would make 18. This way I could give s to each person. If you want one of your own you would make 24 and 6 one of each of your own blocks.now 2 of you only sign up for one set and two sets. So for you to it wouldn't be hard to send back to you . Let me know what you all think and thank you for continuing this swap .
    Sandra
    Treat people the way you want to be treated!!

Blog Entries
    Just PM me when ready to send blocks.
    Sandra

Blog Entries
    Okay queenof2802 if you make 3 blocks in each set that would give each of us a block. Now you could make 4 blocks and keep one for yourself. There is only four of us so we don't need six in a set.
    tracibug, lovngrandma and myself we would make 3 in each set and we could get one of every design. Plus keep one for ourselves. But we need to pick out 2 of of our blocks designs to give to queenof2802 so this would make the three of us 20 blocks total. I hope this makes sense to you all.

Now this being said if you have different blocks but similar we could swap more. Like I did six dog blocks but some of the dogs are different. That's only if you wanted more than one dog.
    Sandra

I wish I had time, this swap sounds like a blast! I cannot wait to see the results. Pictures!
    You have brains in your head.
    You have feet in your shoes.
    You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
    You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who’ll decide where to go. (Dr. Seuss)

Blog Entries
    I wish you had time as well but hopefully next time. My next swap will be in a few weeks and I'm going to do owls with a twist please come out and play. Need to finish up with this swap and then couple other things.then will start the swap.
    Sandra

Blog Entries
    hey if u are hosting the owl wiht a twist , i want in, if u are not hosting where is it, i want in lol
    got all my farm blocks finished and pressed, got all my batiks done and pressed , and got my V runner in the mail, for another site, and working on a few others, this weekend, but for got envelopes lol, will get them tomorow as i have a few things to get at the store, oh well i might reuse some , lol, that sounds like a gradn idea

Quote Originally Posted by owlvamp View Post
    I wish you had time as well but hopefully next time. My next swap will be in a few weeks and I'm going to do owls with a twist please come out and play. Need to finish up with this swap and then couple other things.then will start the swap.
    SPREAD THE LOVE-- hug a child, share a smile, be kind, and let a loved one , and an animal know that you care,,,, it costs nothing but a minute of a day, so do not delay.

Blog Entries
    I will host the owl block swap after this funky farm swap. Sometime in Feb. so I will put you down and let you know when I start.
    Sandra

Blog Entries
    How's the blocks coming ladies?
    Sandra

I'm sewing along... Hubby was traveling this week so didn't get quite as much done as hoped. Will try to post pics today/tmrw...

Btw I want in on the owl swap!! :-)

I am coming along. Work 1/2 day tomorrow so hopefully I will be getting these finished up and in the mail on Tuesday morning. Sad that our group isn't any bigger than 4 but it will still be a great swap!!
    Tracey

http://traceyscraftroom.blogspot.com
    Life is hard by the yard, but by the inch it is a cinch!

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 ... LastLast