Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8 17 18 19 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Funky Halloween Swap Signups thru 8-06-13 - Due 9-06-13

How cute muse!
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Blog Entries
    Very cute I like a couple of their quilts. Thanks for sharing .
    Sandra
    Treat people the way you want to be treated!!

owlvamp, Your blocks (floating eyes in a snowball, and spiderweb square) are just lovely, and I personally would be very pleased to receive them in a swap. The floating eyes would also make a nice "bug Jar" block. Everything I've seen here is exciting.
    My fabric talks to me.

Blog Entries
    Well thank you. I'm so happy you all like my blocks. Mine are finished and already waiting to be swapped out.
    Sandra

Nothing like having a new rotery cutter to boost your cutting and sewing confidance. I love when Joann's has 50% off coupons. I got 2 new rulers, 5 blades, a new rotery cutter and fabric for $40.00. Yeah me!!!!

I will finish my halloween blocks today, Nice rainy day outside, wonderful dry sewing room inside.
    Happy Sewing, Lisa E.
    Don't Cry Because It Is Over, Smile Because it Happened, Dr. Seuss

Well Red, we're off & rolling on the Funky Houses, Chickens, & Barn swap! Hope you'll sign-up. Anyone else interested please join in!

Quote Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 View Post
    I know it has been a very popular swap in the past. But, I also know it is a lot of work to host swaps. So, don't listen to me. You decide and let us know. I would be in.

Lstew2212, Lucky you! Nothing like a new cutter to inspire one! Happy sewing on your rainy day!

Quote Originally Posted by Lstew2212 View Post
    Nothing like having a new rotery cutter to boost your cutting and sewing confidance. I love when Joann's has 50% off coupons. I got 2 new rulers, 5 blades, a new rotery cutter and fabric for $40.00. Yeah me!!!!

I will finish my halloween blocks today, Nice rainy day outside, wonderful dry sewing room inside.

Oh No! I am so very excited! Thanks muse&sew! Now off to find some cute images to make some up. La la la ... I am in a chicken and house swap.
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Blog Entries
    I will go look for the post on the chicken swap
    Sandra

Hi all, Im finally getting my blocks together.Just checked the mailing dead line still have time. Our son in law was Ina motor cycle accident about 10 weeks ago,broken neck,back and lost a leg due to someone swerving to miss a squirrell and ran over him. He's doing good has a great attitude,finally got braces off neck and back but has had 8 surgeries on leg so far. So as soon as I get a few blocks done I will post pics.
    PMarch

Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8 17 18 19 28 ... LastLast