Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Funky House Block Swap - Signup Closes 15 Apr 2012

Blog Entries
    I wasn't going to do any more myself so I could finish some projects but I saw the log cabin design with the houses as the outer edge and decided I wanted to do that so its finishing one ufo and adding a new element.

Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post

f is same to you, I would prefer to keep all human type houses.

It also occurred to me to ask are these going to be funky or more practical?
    I am more partial to human houses too. I am waiting to see the answer to the funky house question. I love funky but I have never made them that way but could maybe paper piece them.
    Anna Quilts

Blog Entries
    I don't have a problem with limiting to only human houses if that is the best solution for everyone. I just wanted to know before I got too dog houses made.
    Thanks, count me in.
    To make lots of quilts, is to have lots of scraps, and I do, and I do.
    BarbaraSue

I vote for funky!
    Be a blessing to others, as you may entertain angels unaware!

Blog Entries
    I love the funky house idea. But, I wouldn't mind mixing in regular and normal. But, I don't mind dog houses. But, I wouldn't want to receive back 3 dog houses. I'm acutally going to make 2 dog houses for my quilt. I have 2 dogs to represent. Whatever you decide, I don't mind.
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12
    **QB Monthly Bee Block Swap Theme (5-27-14)*
    **NEW** Trees, Think Fantasy, Think Enchanted, Think fairys and woodland animals. Think brighter fabrics. (Nothing pale or muted.) **TREES** Any kind of block, pieced, embroidery, or applique, your choice.

Crafty, count me in for one set of three houses. I'm find with funky, wonky, traditional and dog, they all make up a neighborhood. Is there a sign-up sheet????
    My Avatar "Kiya" by Deborah Grayson Studios (c)2008
    http://www.graysonstudios.com
    http://www.debbeedoesquilting.blogspot.com

Blog Entries
    I'm going to make a list of who is in it who wants only traditional let's stick to human houses. But funky and traditional. I also want to know if a person doesn't want embroidery. I'm going to post the people list on my blog but the other info will be on my personal iPad page for my eyes only.

Blog Entries
    Tried to edit above post but was to late. Here's the results of your questions.

I'm going to make a list of who is in it look on my blog the list is there.
    I will also keep track of those who want only traditional houses.

But funky and traditional. Dog houses can be fine because I would love to include bird houses but lets limit the amount of how many dog houses so we get more human then dog or bird houses.

I also want to know if a person doesn't want embroidery.

I'm going to post the people list on my blog but the other info will be on my personal iPad page for my eyes only.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/blogs/c...790-28597.html

crafty, i vote for human houses,funky,bird and dog,but not to many dog ,love bird and human.You know i love embordery.

Blog Entries
    So in my book of PP, I found a pattern for a quilt shoppe, will that count as a house of fabric? I would make those for this swap. I found about 10 other houses I can make. I know, I need to do my UFOs, but this book was just sitting on the floor waiting to be cleaned up and................ I will see if can get these done. I do have to use my scraps though if that is alright. I have two 55 gallon containers FULL!!! I cleaned up my garage again with all the bags in the house that were hiding and so have lots of scraps to use up. Love it though. n Let me know. I will put in my works of to dos by deadline.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 53 ... LastLast