Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Ol' Summertime Swap ... Open to signups until March 30th.

Gosh look at all that work! They are so cute lv2sew! I will be crowing when the weather settles down like this too. LOL!
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Blog Entries
    lv2sew, They are sew cute!!
    10-2-12, the lucky day I became a granny!

Blog Entries
    After we had 4 days of rain, Oklahoma needed badly the last two days have been beautiful, I had injection in my lower back Tuesday, and I'm feeling a little better, we've been riding our Motorcycles my skin hasnt seen the sun in so long I don't know how it felt. What's weird is I usually burn a little bit the first time and I don't think I'm even turning red compared to my husband face and arms. Must be all that good ole Cherokee Indian in me...LOL And the weather is suppose to be awesome for two more days and hubby is off two more days might be some more riding next few days....LOL its just beautiful, we past a field of yellow blooms not sure what kind of plant but my gosh it was awesome I had wish I took my camera to take pictures but I didn't have it with me. Well trying to get in the mood to go sew abit. I also made 3 more rooster two of them just wasn't right...now I'm thinking maybe some camping tweets...LOL

Thank you on the comments on my rooster everything I've seen are great as well...

Donna

Quote Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 View Post
    Gosh look at all that work! They are so cute lv2sew! I will be crowing when the weather settles down like this too. LOL!
    Last edited by Lv2sew2011; 03-24-2012 at 03:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 View Post
    Sure tedtrser! How many sets would you like to make? I will sign up up and fill in the sets later.

Welcome to the swap! Have fun with your blocks.
    One for now but if i get more done will let you know and THANKS
    Deb in Texas

Ok that is cool tedytrser!
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Quote Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 View Post
    After we had 4 days of rain, Oklahoma needed badly the last two days have been beautiful, I had injection in my lower back Tuesday, and I'm feeling a little better, we've been riding our Motorcycles my skin hasnt seen the sun in so long I don't know how it felt. What's weird is I usually burn a little bit the first time and I don't think I'm even turning red compared to my husband face and arms. Must be all that good ole Cherokee Indian in me...LOL And the weather is suppose to be awesome for two more days and hubby is off two more days might be some more riding next few days....LOL its just beautiful, we past a field of yellow blooms not sure what kind of plant but my gosh it was awesome I had wish I took my camera to take pictures but I didn't have it with me. Well trying to get in the mood to go sew abit. I also made 3 more rooster two of them just wasn't right...now I'm thinking maybe some camping tweets...LOL

Thank you on the comments on my rooster everything I've seen are great as well...

Donna
    It sounds like your weather is better than ours LV2sew. Be carful on your bike. I am so jelous.
    RedGarnet222

*Oliver Wendell Holms

after looking at the pictures people have posted - strawberries, sandles, icecream ,roosters, bunnies, flowers etc- all so cute, i want one of each and every one i have seen!! i have to do this one. Here are 2 of my blocks, i am working on a 3rd. Red, count me in for 3 sets
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Great cavmom! Welcome to the swap. By the way... I love your darling summertime blocks!
    RedGarnet222

*Oliver Wendell Holms

Blog Entries

A strawberry sunny day.

Cavmom, Awesome blocks. I love how cheerful they are.

Here's the last set. I hope yall will think they will work. They are not what I intended but, this is what they turned into. I love pieced blocks to mix in with all the applique and embroidery blocks. I hope you like them. A strawberry day.

Sandy, I mailed out to you today via priority mail along with a special suprise for you to thank you for all your hard work. You have been one busy lady and I appreciated the time you take to host. So thank you so much.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    10-2-12, the lucky day I became a granny!

You are so welcome judith! I pm'd you about the charity quilt tops just before I found your post! LOL!
    I will let you know when they arrive, thanks for the heads up!
    RedGarnet222

*Oliver Wendell Holms

Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast