Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21 30 31 32 LastLast

Thread: Good Ol' Summertime Swap ... Open to signups until March 30th.

Blog Entries
    Is she wanting it to touch the floor on all four sides? Because you have it quite wide if the Sues are going to be upright. Then you are sashing it. I made my ca king 120 x 120 and it hits floor. I did a king heart bargello. Did you need some more Sues? I think I recognize a couple of those Sams. I may have a couple left from the swap we did last August if you want them. let me know.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Blog Entries
    Yes Mary and the monthly quilt block swap as well, also from extra exchanges...

Donna

QUOTE=marybrace;5264946]Were all the Sunbonnet Sues from a swap?[/QUOTE]
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    I would love them, let me know what you would like in exchange...

Donna
    PS thanks so much for the offer

Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
    Is she wanting it to touch the floor on all four sides? Because you have it quite wide if the Sues are going to be upright. Then you are sashing it. I made my ca king 120 x 120 and it hits floor. I did a king heart bargello. Did you need some more Sues? I think I recognize a couple of those Sams. I may have a couple left from the swap we did last August if you want them. let me know.
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

Smile

dont know if anybody is still checking back here , but i have my top pieced Would love to see anyone elses if they have them together. I am working on another for my sister with some of the other blocks i received back and will post that one also when i have it together. Thanks to all !
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 

Blog Entries
    Oh wow, Cavmom, It's awesome. You did a wonderful job!! I love it!! I still need to purt mine together. Soon.
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12
    **QB Monthly Bee Block Swap Theme (5-27-14)*
    **NEW** Trees, Think Fantasy, Think Enchanted, Think fairys and woodland animals. Think brighter fabrics. (Nothing pale or muted.) **TREES** Any kind of block, pieced, embroidery, or applique, your choice.

I love what you have done here cavmom!
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Blog Entries
    I see one of mine there. Looks great. The hard part will picking a border for it or did you have something in mind?
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

it wont fit on the space on my wall if i put a boarder, so i will frame it with the binding.. but no i dont have anything in mind

Quote Originally Posted by cavmom View Post
    dont know if anybody is still checking back here , but i have my top pieced Would love to see anyone elses if they have them together. I am working on another for my sister with some of the other blocks i received back and will post that one also when i have it together. Thanks to all !
    Looks great!
    Michelle

May your bobbin always be full! ~Author Unknown

Blog Entries

Pictures!!

I don't know if anyone is still stopping back by, but, I thought I would share the top I made. I'm still trying to decide if I want borders or not yet. Any suggestions?

I added little white pearl beads to my ice cream. I just couldn't resist. I wanted it to be a girly ice cream cone.

I used every block I received. Some I sized a little differently and transformed just a couple by adding to them. MY pinwheels needed a border because, they were my demos. (and, I just couldn't waist them.)

Hand embroidery is a favorite, so I couldn't resist doing a small one for this quilt.

Temom, if you come by, could you please leave any info on the dark green fabric you used. I love it. I want to do a final border with it. (see photo, framed rabbits.) I have been to Hobby Lobby, Hancocks and Wal-mart today looking for it. Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12
    **QB Monthly Bee Block Swap Theme (5-27-14)*
    **NEW** Trees, Think Fantasy, Think Enchanted, Think fairys and woodland animals. Think brighter fabrics. (Nothing pale or muted.) **TREES** Any kind of block, pieced, embroidery, or applique, your choice.

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21 30 31 32 LastLast