Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 10-20-2014, 02:49 PM

Hint: My SP must NOT be allergic to dogs.

I still haven't made my mug rug yet but I did sketch out what I want to do on the computer. I'm so excited but like some of you, also nervous, since this is my very first Mug Rug. I have not made or had one before so I am unsure what to expect. Maybe I should make a few and pick the best one.
Old 10-20-2014, 03:07 PM

Patchesnposies, sounds like that kitten was placed in a perfect home filled with lots of love. You have opened your heart and home to care for children and pets. Your story was touching in so many ways, it's your compassion that makes the world a better place to be.

Jan
Old 10-20-2014, 06:17 PM

For my swap partner, the hint for the day..."gold". Could it be the metal known as gold or do you have a sports team that has the color gold with their team colors???

Jan
Old 10-20-2014, 07:06 PM

Patchesnposies, If I could hug you I would. What a wonderful person you are to give those kids a wonderful home and then raising a sweet kitten. I am not surprised. I don't think I have met anyone bad yet in all my exchanges with folks on the QB. Linda, I am not saying that my SP has posted lately or not but will just say that I am not worried about it. If I say she has posted...might narrow down the field too much and if I say she hasn't no one will have any idea who it is since we have so many swappers and you really gave some excellent ideas for extra goodies. I will post a pic soon of one of the neat fabrics that will be part of 'her' MR.
Old 10-20-2014, 07:29 PM

Jan and Sandy, thanks for the kind words. We are blessed beyond measure!
Old 10-21-2014, 04:30 AM

Gannyrose, we all have a different partner. you send to A , A sends to Z, B sends to M and so on. so you do not have the same partner. We have one pair of unsecret pals but the rest of us are all mixed and matched. that is why it took me forever to get the list going. I still pray I got it right! if I haven't I have a couple angels in the sidelines willing to help out so no one will be left behind!

I am a sucker for carmel candy. big time sucker. lol. I love so much stuff you truly cant go wrong if you got me. Not sure who has me since I gave my name to one person yet.. not sure if she kept me or traded me! argh! what kinda bonus is that?? lol. I finished my little wall hanging yesterday and love it. Now I wish I could easily whip up this round robin. I did get half the blocks cut and lots of them sewn yesterday. so a bit at a time. its a bigger quilt already 60" and will grow more with each round. Today is clinic day so not much sewing happening today but there is always tomorrow!
Old 10-21-2014, 06:44 AM

Thanks Brat for asking Swappers to post. Have not seen post from my SP & not much info in her profile to help me decide on things! Ooops-that narrows it down-I don't have a lot posted either-fav color is yellow-anything Biblical I love(collect Jim Smore quilt angels)have 1 dogson & 2 catpersons-I handquilt-I'm borderline diabetic-stash short on reds & love to eat any & all things. Drink coffee & margaritas & love this Swap!
Old 10-21-2014, 07:36 AM

Today's hint. My SS person has posted here recently! Bwahhhaaaahhha!
Old 10-21-2014, 07:45 AM

MizMelly you crack me up. Love the laughter after your hint.
Old 10-21-2014, 07:51 AM

<address>My mug rug is complete. YAY! I hope my sp likes it! hint: she has been quilting for alot of years. hehe

I do have a question...do you all add labels to the back of the rug similar to our quilts? This is my first swap, so wasn't sure what the norm was.

</address><address>Thanks, Toni Ann
</address>