Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12 21 22 23 32 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2013 Doll Quilt Swap Sign Up

TammyB, Your dq is supposed to get to you Friday but I checked and it was in Warrendale, PA today so I can't believe it can get clear to Washington by tomorrow. Here is your confirmation #03123190000216013165. I'm betting on Saturday..........anxious to see if you like it.
    Sew many Quilts.......so little time!

Blog Entries
    Those chickens are too cute!
    Needlegrammy, no notice from the post office today, but I'll walk over later on to ask at the desk.
    We spent most of the day at H&R Block - an experience that went from to in just a few hours.
    Why on earth did we ever decide to do our own taxes? Insanity to insanely happy.
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    ok, have I missed my partners name???? I see a lot of y'all have received your dq's and all, so just wondering!

see that what I get for not keeping updated, my fault!! sorry, mine will be sent out today!!
    Last edited by Psychomomquilter; 01-25-2013 at 04:03 AM.
    The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want..... for anything

Blog Entries
    awwwww! I had a senior moment....I found my partner, and now will send her the DQ. So embarrassing to do that!!
    The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want..... for anything

Blog Entries
    It's called psycho-life!!! LOL
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    Needlegrammy, no notice from the post office today, but I'll walk over later on to ask at the desk.
    We spent most of the day at H&R Block - an experience that went from to in just a few hours.
    Why on earth did we ever decide to do our own taxes? Insanity to insanely happy.
    Please please Krystyna go to the PO there is a package sitting there for you mailed by Faye, it's been sitting there for 4 days now.....It's from all your friends here and on the SP board.... Let me hear from you PLEASE.
    Last edited by Ladybug 1938; 01-25-2013 at 06:40 AM.

Hearing happens when the ears and the brain team up, but listening happens with the ears of the heart.

I collect Angels, enjoy reading Cozies, ( light mysteries especially about quilting and other crafts)...

Blog Entries
    Today I went to the post office. I haven't received a single notice in our mailbox saying there was a package, but I just knew there had to be at least one! WOW!!!!!

First off, yes Rosemary, there was a package there!!! The most delightful friendship star quilt from so many of my QB friends -- organized by Rosemary and quilted by Faye. I was in tears as I looked at each block. I will treasure it forever. I can't thank you enough ... and I will post pix later on ... I promise!

Well, it seems I wasn't done crying (happy crying
    ) ...my dear partner this month sent me the most delightful doll quilt (pix to come soon) and she said she always liked to include some "extras" ... which she did and which I love ... (again, pix soon) ... but it was a BIG BOX. I thought wow that's a LOT of "extras" ... and then I saw the quilt from my beautiful, wonderful Doll Quilt Group! Oh my goodness, the waterworks were turned on again!!!! I am going to have to sit under that quilt and look at each beautiful block. I can't believe you did this for me! I am so overwhelmed and feel so undeserving of all your kindness and caring. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I just don't even know what to say. You are all so amazing and so kind. I am going to start blubbering again so I will post pix and send individual thanks later on.
    But for now .... ((((HUGS))) and more ((((HUGS))) I love you all!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    Here is the tracking number 0312 2860 0000 4131 1387....it said left notice twice. It is in a big box!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    Barbara

May all your ups and downs be with needles and thread.

Senior Member Crazy Quiltin Robin's Avatar
    Krystyna, am so happy you liked the quilt .... we thought you might need a cuddle up quilt from your friends here ...... hugs to you .... Crazy Quiltin Robin
    Crazy Quiltin Robin

Quote Originally Posted by mooretll View Post
    Look what i got in the mail yesterday!! It is perfect! and just look at the Egg Caddy's that she sent ! They are so cute! The label says struten chickens for Debbie to cute. I love everything thank you.
    I'm so glad you like it. I knew that chicken fabric had to go to you.

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12 21 22 23 32 ... LastLast