Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2013 Doll Quilt Swap Sign Up

One foot at a time Krystyna one foot at a time. Step on in and we will be right here playing with you. You take that first step and i have a feeling each step after that will come faster and faster.

Two of my three children live in Oregon. I have an 8 yr old Grandchild I speak to about twice a year and have never met. Her mom gets in little tizzies and well it can be a year or two or four once that she didnt allow her to talk to me at all. Tough one .. divorce can put kids in spots they never deserve to be in. sad. things are on the up right now so I am taking it with a big smile. I miss them but each of the kids calls me at least every other day so no day goes by without a Mom call. for this I am very grateful.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries
    girl, take the plunge! you'll be ok. you deserve to have good things happen. the first cut is the hardest, after that it will all come easier. please join us!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Merry Christmas everyone. I sure have enjoyed seeing everyone's beautiful creations for December....they get prettier every month.....looking forward to swapping again after the new year. Many blessings.

Will send PM, am interested in getting back into the Doll Quilt swap. it has been a while since I did it and think I shoulod just take the plunge, so to speak.

Blog Entries
    Hey Krystyna, Why not join in the fun this month? you need to do something you enjoy, and remember NO QUILT POLICE in this swap! So that being said, all you need to do is pick any three colors and begin to cut and sew. no rush, no pressure, what a great place to get back into the swing of things. I love my Janome 6500, I'm sure you will love yours to. It will love you back, you just have to turn it on! lol
    Lisa B in NC
    Quilting is my Happy Thought!
    http://www.quiltingkrazy.blogspot.com

Blog Entries
    Hey Y'all, I have finally taken the time to answer the PM's y'all have sent me about signing up. So if you sent me a PM to sign up for Jan DQ swap, you should have received a reply from me tonight. So far we have 23 people signed up to swap in January. Hopefully 24 when Krystyna gets the nerve back up to sew again and she signs up to join in!
    Com'on girl you know you want to!
    Lisa B in NC
    Quilting is my Happy Thought!
    http://www.quiltingkrazy.blogspot.com

hey we could start a chant come on in come on in for Krystyna with my singing she will surely join asap just to get me to stop! its worth a try.. COME ON IN la lala COME on INNNN la lllaaa laaa.. (is it working yet?)
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries
    Come on in, lalalalal, the gangs all here, lalalalala, gonna be a ball, lalalala, but only if you join, lalalalala. It really is a good thing you cannnot hear this!! LOL Comeon Krystyna, you need a little normalcy in your life right now!!
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    OK. I'm in! Eeeeek.
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    yay! hurray!! and i didn't have to sing!! lucky you!!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast