Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast

Thread: January FAT QUARTER swap

I confess---I stole the folding idea from someone else on this board. Glad you like them though. Yes that quiltpatternsfromseattle.com is awesome.

Blog Entries
    I saw the folded fat quarters from Lstew2212 or Ivan 228 or MaryMo, who ever sent that last picture of folded FQ's. I'm confused who it was that sent it? Was that also on the same site that the one before it was, the Seattle one? Or where is the pattern for that? Thank you so much. I think if I put mine together like those two I'd never use my FQ's. hahaha
    Last edited by sewellie; 01-13-2013 at 03:37 PM. Reason: wanted to add more.
    sewellie

Blog Entries
    After relooking at my last post, I realize this is a block pattern made by jvan228. So sorry about how silly I was. Anyway, would you mind tell me what pattern that is or show how to make it, please. Again, please accept my apology.

Quote Originally Posted by sewellie View Post
    I saw the folded fat quarters from Lstew2212 or Ivan 228 or MaryMo, who ever sent that last picture of folded FQ's. I'm confused who it was that sent it? Was that also on the same site that the one before it was, the Seattle one? Or where is the pattern for that? Thank you so much. I think if I put mine together like those two I'd never use my FQ's. hahaha
    sewellie

I also thank Jvan228 for inspiring me to begin making a block from each month's swaps ....

Gee, , ,(blush). . . I'm glad I could inspire someone. I do hope you will post your quilt when it is finished. I'll do the same. Something for everyone to look forward to.
    I have no special talents, I am only passionately curious.
    Albert Einstein

Blog Entries
    So whoever made the block in #110, (I'm so blonde it's pathetic), could you tell me where you got that pattern or tell me how you made it? You could also pm me. Whatever- I love that block and would certainly love to make one. Any help would be greatly apprecited.

Blessings.
    sewellie

So whoever made the block in #110, (I'm so blonde it's pathetic), could you tell me where you got that pattern or tell me how you made it? You could also pm me. Whatever- I love that block and would certainly love to make one. Any help would be greatly apprecited.

Blessings.
    she's talking to you MaryMo....(I speak and understand "sewellie-ish") haha
    Brenda

Those are cool fabrics and already you guys are making blocks. i never get the numbers you talk about you see I this post is going to be 34 or 35. where is post 110? not that many posts yet. swimming in the sea of confusion guys.. help, life boat? raft?
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    Those are cool fabrics and already you guys are making blocks. i never get the numbers you talk about you see I this post is going to be 34 or 35. where is post 110? not that many posts yet. swimming in the sea of confusion guys.. help, life boat? raft?
    Look in the right upper corner of each response. That is where the response # is.
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Blessings.
    Thank you all for your compliments on this block. It is a variation of 4-patch rail fence block, sometimes called Spirit of St. Louis. It's a strip block pattern that can be easily adjusted for any size quilt block. In this case I sewed three 2" strips of fabrics together, then cut the strips into identical lengths. Playing with the layout, I placed the darkest side of the strips in the pattern showed and sewed together. If you have other questions please feel free to PM me.
    Make it a scrappy happy day!

Blog Entries
    hahahaha you guys are funny. So who is it that's calling me?? Is that you, Brenda. You're silly

Quote Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
    she's talking to you MaryMo....(I speak and understand "sewellie-ish") haha
    sewellie

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast