Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 22 of 87 FirstFirst ... 12 21 22 23 32 72 ... LastLast

Thread: January Secret Pal Sign up Closes Dec 31st 4pm

Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    Well, Teresa, that's not me. Sad to say that since the flood both my hubby and I started smoking again.
    I guess that's better than drinking or jumping out the window -- and since we're on the first floor we'd just twist an ankle.
    Quitting: another thing on my ever growing to do list.
    Well krystyna, I can't say I blame you considering the circumstances.
    Teresa
    "I collect wind chimes."

Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    Yay! Fayzer has me!!!
    These clues are so much fun
    Angela

Day 2 Clues:

SP #1- Your favorite drink was created in 1898 in New Bern, North Carolina by pharmacist Caleb Bradham and was named "Bradís Drink" by his customers.

SP #2- Seven United States presidents are from your state.

I am loving this. So far... my boxes are coming along. It will be a sewing weekend!
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein

Is it me??? It is cold here, I have many fur babies, I do not smoke and love to read... will have wait and see!
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein

Blog Entries
    I'm sewing like crazy for my 2 SP's, 1 likes blues the other likes brights, can't remember which one doesn't like brown. Hopefully I'll have their boxes filled this weekend.

Boxes were filled and in the mail today!!!! Yeah, they're gone and now I can sit back, listen to all the chatter here and veg while I wait. Mailed both boxes, but only one could have a delivery confirmation number - the other a customs form. BIG hint! Both SPs liked mystery books, but both had different tastes in color likes, let's see, beige and solids...I'm giving too much away. I'm done.
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Hoping my SS won't know it is me sending them their SS package
    Blog Entries
    I can't really give any more clues because to do so would give
    away to MUCH info about my SP.

So just let me say that I WILL have your package in the mail SOON
    just have a little bit more shopping to do today than just need to make
    something for you and off it will go.

Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    I'm sewing like crazy for my 2 SP's, 1 likes blues the other likes brights, can't remember which one doesn't like brown. Hopefully I'll have their boxes filled this weekend.

I wonder if one of these boxes are mine...hmmmm....I like brights and I brown is one my least favorites....will have to wait for another clue.
    Happy Quilting!
    Cathy

My SP box is out in the mail today. Quick clue...your zip codes adds up to 22......
    Happy Quilting!
    Cathy

Blog Entries
    There is something wrong with a quilter that does not like chocolate. And both my pals this month have said "no candy please". EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEk!! That's OK, since I keep a stock just for this swap, I guess I'll have to ingest it for them. LOL Also, 3 of the same colors showed up on both my pals list. One will go somewhat south and west and the other will go east. A long way east. Hope to work on both this weekend. two grands are wrestling on Saturday, and of course we should go. Note, "should", we rarely miss, but I have a sewing machine calling me home. LOL Sunday is birthday #2 for my DGS and we sure can't miss that. But when do I get to sew? Oh, no!! I'm sure I will work it in some time. LOL I see a couple of hints that could be me, but nothing too definitive.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Page 22 of 87 FirstFirst ... 12 21 22 23 32 72 ... LastLast