Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 51 of 87 FirstFirst ... 41 50 51 52 61 ... LastLast

Thread: January Secret Pal Sign up Closes Dec 31st 4pm

You are welcome Ms. Sharon! Look through the post and you will see I was leaving clues for you. I even shared a poem about a cat. I enjoyed this and will participate again next month.
    SewMomma66 - Janome 7700 named Lucy, Pfaff Creative Vision 5.5 named Ethyl, Babylock serger named Fred, and Janome 9500 named Ricky.

Blog Entries
    So you did, SewMomma66! I remember the Lucy avatar...so sorry. Anyway, I love, love, the package you sent to me. It included so much nice fabric...Hoffman Valentine fabric, Moda flannel in patterns "Jingles" and "Dots", Moda wool squares, a precious purse pin cushion, "Let's Ride" pattern (can't wait to make it), "Having a Cow" pattern (adorable), a book about "Scrap Quilts" and I am dying to make the one on page 25 right now! Love the picture holder that now has your card in it and will soon live on my desk, a BIG dark chocolate hershey and a pen. Just color me SPOILED Rotten!
    Thanks so much Lisa...do love it all very much and am about to go play with it some more. Sharon
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Name:  January secret Pal.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  301.1 KBReceived my package today from Quiltymom. I love it Got a cross stitch book a beautiful purple colored glass angel to hang, valentine coasters, small journal and notepaper in cute container, snowmen salt and pepper shaker , valentine heart filled with chocolate candies, tic tacs, package with rolls of materials a beautiful hand made bag . You did a great job Sue thank you.

No news yet. I know they were delivered.
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein

Received my package from sustraley............the perfect Secret pal..........

She sent me so many goodies that I wish my camera was working..........

She sent me fantastic frog fabric...............the book Stash Envy.........Chicken soup........a cat collar for my boy........pen.....notebooks......calendar........ .a chocolate candle.......sugar free candy...........a divided box.........laundry soap.............LOL............and a angle that sits on the rim of a flower pot..................plus more..............

I love everything ...........Thank you Sue.........your the best...........

I just received the most wonderful SP package from Carolyn (momo)!!! She actually got something from my 'wish list' that I really never expected to receive. She got me the Fast2Mark tool for HST, QST and 3/4 triangles. I've already played with it and it's amazing. She also sent some cute fabric, a retractable measuring tape, and a BOM kit. What a gal!

Thank you! Thank you!

Jane
    June - Chocolate Covered Cherries D4P swap!!
    July - Batiks Revisited D4P swap
    August - Scrappy Block swap - Bonnie Hunters' Scrappy Trips!

PS - - -

Now that I have my wonderful new gadget, I just might make a replica of my avatar which is an antique block.

Thanks again, Carolyn.

Jane
    June - Chocolate Covered Cherries D4P swap!!
    July - Batiks Revisited D4P swap
    August - Scrappy Block swap - Bonnie Hunters' Scrappy Trips!

Blog Entries
    Ok SP of mine...I mailed your package today...trying to think of a clue, hmmm, I got nuttin!

Have a rainbow day!
    Blessed Be
    Darlene

Received an amazing package from miscupid804. Here is a picture of the great things I received.
    Hershey candy bar, sweetarts, airheads--yummy. 5 packages of cappuccino. Will try tomorrow morning. A glue stick, thread, cute thimble charm, nine different fabrics which include some I can use for grandson quilts and valentines day, three different kinds of heart buttons, a new seam ripper which is good because my dog ate the lid to my favorite one, and a "purple Thang". It pushes, pokes, pulls and p-fudges, p-turns, p-stuffs and what ever else you want it to do. Thank you so very much. They will be put to good use.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Clue #2 SP one of your fur babies purrs and the other barks.
    Vicki W

Page 51 of 87 FirstFirst ... 41 50 51 52 61 ... LastLast