Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 55 of 87 FirstFirst ... 5 45 54 55 56 65 ... LastLast

Thread: January Secret Pal Sign up Closes Dec 31st 4pm

My sp package went out today. It is headed south of me. Not sure if my sp likes Bulldogs, Falcons, Braves or maybe all three. Hope you enjoy your package.

Blog Entries
    Oh Lori,
    You have sure had a tough couple of months! Hang in there, sending healing thoughts your way!
    Darlene
    Blessed Be
    Darlene

Lori take good care of yourself! Hope you're up and feeling better really soon!

Blog Entries
    Poor Lori! Hang in there, girl friend. Spring is around the corner.
    And speaking of spring, Darlene, the quilt in your avatar is delish! Can we see a big photo please?
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by lac5387 View Post
    My sp package went out today. It is headed south of me. Not sure if my sp likes Bulldogs, Falcons, Braves or maybe all three. Hope you enjoy your package.
    This one could be me.
    Vicki W

Blog Entries
    I am working on 2 packages. I have everything around and ready, just need to get it packed. One will cross a lot of water, of course you realize I live in Michigan and we are surrounded by water. But, is that the water I am talking about? Something odd about both my gals. Both do not want candy. Who don't like candy? Of course, likeing and neading and wanting are all different concepts. I certainly do not need candy. And I souldn't have it around, cause if it is there, I will eat it. Gotta get to work, board meeting in an hour. Chow.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    OK Lori...enough of being sick! I am sending thoughts of well being your way. I hope you are better today...that flu is awful. My 9 yr old DGS was sick for 2 weeks. Take care..I hope Marty doesn't get it!
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Blog Entries
    Segasal - How did your Christmas turn out with your doggie in tow? OMG, I can't believe I forgot his name!!! Must be another year older and less memory, huh?

Sorry it has taken so long to come back on the thread been dealing with some other things in my life. Sharon, It was interesting to say the least. I don't think they were happy that I brought the dog with me every where. They seem to think that he is an embarassment....that the family was not "perfect" anymore. Now mind you my mother in law and father in law loved him...and that is all that mattered to me.

Blog Entries
    Segasal, How narrow minded of them!! They are not worth your effort. Read my tag line, that is the way we should all live. I am trying. I hope you do too. Your dog is adorable and if he helps you with your independence, all the better. You don't need anyones approval. Whew!! Sorry, I guess I got a little riled. LOL
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Well, I am still clue-less! But at least I know my package to Wanda got there safe and sound and she is happy with the contents. I need to remember to take pics before I mail a package off so I can post them here.

Page 55 of 87 FirstFirst ... 5 45 54 55 56 65 ... LastLast