Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 57 of 87 FirstFirst ... 7 47 56 57 58 67 ... LastLast

Thread: January Secret Pal Sign up Closes Dec 31st 4pm

Quote Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever View Post
    Ok for the love of .... I am still trying to upload my pics from my sp. I took them from my iphone and for some reason it won't upload! Let's try this again!

Darn I still can't ...anyone who uses their iphone is there a trick to this?
    Try shrinking the resolution of the picture. The ones I take with my phone have to be shrunken before they will upload on this forum.
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein

In case there is a package waiting for me at home, I am in Ft Worth until Friday. I will share as soon as I get home.
    Vicki W

My SP's package is on its way, it's heading Northeast of me

I am still anxiously awaiting for my package too....

Wow SP, the post office says your package was delivered today, so by now you know who I am, I was about to leave another clue, hope you enjoy
    Vicki W

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    Poor Lori! Hang in there, girl friend. Spring is around the corner.
    And speaking of spring, Darlene, the quilt in your avatar is delish! Can we see a big photo please?
    I'll try...not so good at this!Name:  citrussorbetquilt 002.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  276.3 KB
    Sorry that is so large! It was one of my first quilts and it won a blue ribbon! It is still my favorite!
    Blessed Be
    Darlene

SP been trying to get to the PO all week, but FIL has been so weak just can't get out of the house to leave him. But my neighbors said they would come and stay with him tomorrow, so yeah! I will get it in the mail in the morning!

Darlene... Krystyna was right your quilt is just beautiful and it sure does look like spring!

sewdamncute.....that is sew damn cute!
    Teresa
    "I collect wind chimes."

Nancy in LA:
    I couldn't find you in the members list to PM you, sorry. But I did want to tell you a thank You for the awesome package you sent me! You "heard" what I said and sent some wonderful things, for all those interested......I got 3 different kinds of crosses to hang on my cross wall, she also sent some beautiful cross material, as well as some fat quarters in my favorite colors! She sent some empty bobbins for my Janome as well as Pre filled bobbins for 'Honey!. I have nevr used Pre fillers but are going to break these all in soon! Lol. she also included some fruit flavor teas that I can sit back and enjoy while choosing a purse pattern to use the cross material on. the last 2 items are , a cute bird pin cushion and the best thing of all, is my very first evér......mug rug! really i dont have one at all, but I LOVE it, it is the greatest! . Thank you again Nancy in LA or the awesome package you made up for me I LOVE everything!
    Last edited by LAQUITA; 01-16-2013 at 06:18 PM.
    LaQuita (aka) - Yai-Yai to the most precious grandbaby around of course I'm partial! LOL

HAPPY QUILTING!
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/shea

Okay, there are 2 'lucky ladies' that will be coming off the bench, SOON! One lives in a state North of me, the other one is NE of me. Hope they both enjoy all the goodies!
    LaQuita (aka) - Yai-Yai to the most precious grandbaby around of course I'm partial! LOL

HAPPY QUILTING!
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/shea

Page 57 of 87 FirstFirst ... 7 47 56 57 58 67 ... LastLast