Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 78 of 87 FirstFirst ... 28 68 77 78 79 ... LastLast

Thread: January Secret Pal Sign up Closes Dec 31st 4pm

Blog Entries
    Just to clear up any confusion I created ... and I seem to be very good at creating confusion ...here again are pix of the wonderful package I received from FAYZA not dconroy86. If you want to see that stuff, you'll have to ask her to post here. But from the wonderful FAYZA ...
    Name:  Secret Pal Package January.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  180.3 KB
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

I would like to thank Lori Peercy for my wonderful sp package this month. It was filled with beautiful fabric, coin purse, compas, memo pad/pen, picture frame, recipe cards, monthly planner, santa box, candle, candy and cute cupcake pin cushion. Thank you for everything I really appreciate it. Hope you are doing much better!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    What a great day today started off to be!

After nightmares about putting together our tax returns with no paperwork so we could meet the deadline to file for an SBA loan to rebuild two wonderful things happened. First the SBA extended the deadline. Second, we brought what we could to my new best friend at H&R Block and he pulled the rabbit out of the hat for us! So happy, happy, happy dance and I can put the xanax away for another day!

Then we hopped over to the post office to see if there were any packages for us. Usually they'll leave a note in the mailbox here, but we haven't received any ... WOW!!!! Five packages!!!!

Fayza sent me a delightful package as my SP and I will post pix later on

And I received the most beautiful friendship star quilt that Rosemary (Ladybug1938) organized and Faye (Fayzer) quilted. I was in tears looking at each beautiful block. What a wonderful, wonderful thing you've done! I can't tell you how touched I am. Will post pix later. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    This happens because you are such a giving person Karma can be a good thing!
    Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    No package on my birthday. Oh well, there is always Monday.

Ok so today my computer did read my disk so I will try to post my pic. I'm sure I posted it came earlier in the month but in case not it is from Inspector cmm. And thank you for the great package. Oops I guess I just pmed and didn't get this posted, well Sharon put in 2 hard back books one on quilts, and one with recipes, lotion, hand quilting thread, folding scissors(which I put half open so you can see what it looks like both ways) a marking pencil, a package of curved basting pins, and some lovely fabrics.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by starshine; 01-26-2013 at 01:42 PM.

just checked and my SP pkg has been delivered today. Sure hopes she likes it.
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fayzer View Post
    No package on my birthday. Oh well, there is always Monday.
    Faye Happy Birthday,,, no package for me either... wonder if mine and yours have beenmailed yet?????
    Rosemary

Hearing happens when the ears and the brain team up, but listening happens with the ears of the heart.

I collect Angels and homemade ornaments

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 View Post
    Faye Happy Birthday,,, no package for me either... wonder if mine and yours have beenmailed yet?????

Thank you Rosemary. They probably were mailed. I barely got mine out and you know why. Hehe. I know a lot of folks have been sick or snow bound. So.....patiently waiting.

Hoping my SS won't know it is me sending them their SS package
    Blog Entries
    Happy Birthday Faye!!!!!!!!!!
    Louise - Expecting Ya-ya to be in April 2015. I collect mugs from the U.S. and around the world . Also collect homemade pincushions, sewing/quilting themed fabrics, and fabric in general.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Louise and anyone I've missed.

Page 78 of 87 FirstFirst ... 28 68 77 78 79 ... LastLast