Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 81 of 87 FirstFirst ... 31 71 80 81 82 ... LastLast

Thread: January Secret Pal Sign up Closes Dec 31st 4pm

Blog Entries
    Don't know how that happened, but someone must have been a Very good girl for the post to get that package through so fast!! I sent it First Class, if that makes a difference! It will be interesting to see, I had 2 iinternational pkgs that went out, the other to Australia. I will have to keep my eye open and see how long that one takes. I am glad you like it all.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    busylady - I shipped a package to Australia for the December Doll Quilt swap and it took between 2-1/2 to 3 weeks to get there. Lynnie25 said it's usually a solid two weeks between the US and Australia.

I'm one of the lucky few - we have a very helpful postal service in our community. They see me coming in every month to ship packages out and the first time I had an international package my postage was $48 and change; I thought wow - never again, I learned the trick to international rates is to keep your package under four pounds.
    Be good to yourself - do one thing each day that makes you smile.

Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    Nice package Knitette, you're going to love the Havel seam ripper. I've had mine for about 1 1/2 yrs. and it's the only one I use. Very sharp though and it can cut a hole in your fabric real easy, ask me how I know? I want to get another one for sewing upstairs. The blades last forever but let me know if you can't find them in Scotland, I ordered a box of them and would be glad to share.
    Thanks Jaba - we can't get them here. I read some very good reviews, so keen to try it - won't be too long I can tell you...... Here's hoping I don't do myself an injury!
    Lang may yer lum reek.

Blog Entries
    Let me know what you think. Did it come with extra blades?

Blog Entries
    Oh, my! As I read that I thought, now if she cuts herself, is it my fault? LOL LOL LOL It came with 5 blades and you can buy more. Sorry to jump in, but I knew the answer. Ha! I don't often know the answer. Ho Ho. I am gettiang a little punchy. Leaving in a little while for a 2 day training about 3 1/2 hours from home. Yes, it will be work, but it will be "away" and I have needed that. Whop Whop!! Gonna see my dog, and there is a LOT of show there. Going to Cadillac. I know there are some members that live near there. I love that area. YeeeHaaa!!!!
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

I was out sick on Friday and had hoped I would come in today to find a package... no goodie for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Knitette View Post
    Well I don't know how she did it, but my package from buslady, posted on the 22nd (tsk! tsk!) arrived in six days which included the weekend! I love everything. In fact Onalee got me everything I asked for. I've told her I'm going to divorce DH and marry her, lol. Thank you.
    Attachment 391286

With regard to the two from December, I think what you folks say is, 'I'm over it'
    Happy for you!!!! what a great package.
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelco View Post
    just checked and my SP pkg has been delivered today. Sure hopes she likes it.
    I have not seen any post from my SP if she got her pkg. I was delevered on the 26th.
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF OUR JAN. QB FRIENDS! Knitte nice pkg! Krystyna glad you liked the quilt, it was my first friendship block done and it was a pleasure to being a smile to you! Well all had a long day and ready to hit the sack, work tomorrow ! Goodnite !

Blog Entries
    Thank you, nelco. Pkg here, i am out of town. Picture when home. Nook keeps kicking me off.
    Onalee Rose

Page 81 of 87 FirstFirst ... 31 71 80 81 82 ... LastLast