Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 28 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: June fat quarter {fq} swap

June fat quarter {fq} swap

Description: This will be a monthly swap. You will sign up each month and you can choose each month whether or not to participate. You will be given a random person to swap with and that person will change each month.
    Each month there will be a different theme or color that we will swap. There is a limit of two swaps per person.

**Each person will swap 5 fat quarters that go with the theme or color of the month.
    **FQ's can be purchased or can be from your stash but they must be 100% cotton and they must measure 18 x 22 inches (standard FQ).
    **They should be 5 DIFFERENT FQ's.

For the month of June the theme isyour choice of Patriotic OR red or white or blue or any combination of these.
    Since there isn't a whole lot to this swap, the turn around time will be pretty fast. Sign up until noon on June 6th, receive name and address June 8th and mail out by June 10th. Participants are required to PM me when they have received their FQ's and are required to post a PM thanking the sender. You don't need to let me know you have mailed.

*When you send your FQ's please be sure to include your board/screen name so that people know whom to thank.

If you would like to participate please PM me with your board name, full name and address and the number of sets you would like to do. Two set limit.

Please see the rules for all board swaps and PM me with any questions. This swap has been approved by the admin.
    Brenda

I am in for 2 again this month

PM going now
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

Yippee I will do two again, sending my pm now.
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

Just sent you a PM for 2 sets. Patriotic it is!

Jane
    September - Scrappy Block swap - Three Dudes in Batiks!
    October - Scrappy Block swap - Simply Woven by Jessica Kelly - Moda Bake Shop
    November - Scrappy Block swap - Florabunda aka Jacobs Ladder in Florals - Bonnie Hunter

Hello, 2 for me also

Senior Member Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt's Avatar
    I am going on vacation on Tuesday to California, so I won't be doing the swap this month... I'll miss you guys... but I'll be back next month!! have fun..

sounds good!
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

AHA!!! I am not missing out this month, by goodness!!! . Please sign me up for 2, and I am off to pm you, too...
    Thanks, ma'am!
    Kif
    In the garden of life everyone has a row to hoe, some people just have more weeds...

Always do right, it will gratify some and astonish the rest...Mark Twain

WOOHOO I am in for 2 sets. Sending pm.

I'm in!!! 2 sets. Sent my pm.

Page 1 of 28 1 2 11 ... LastLast