Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 101 of 123 FirstFirst ... 51 91 100 101 102 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1224

Thread: June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon

Quote Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene View Post
    You are exactly right, but I didn't even get my Joann's coupons yet! LOL!

I didn't get my package today but I did get the Joann's flyer in the mail! Bummer...

Whoever collects giraffes, there's some giraffe fabric on sale in the new Joann's flyer.
    Teresa
    "I collect wind chimes."

Blog Entries
    Got my Joann's coupons and threw them in the trash! YAY me!!!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Well,ladies,the doc gave me some bad news,I won't be riding any horses for awhile,I got hurt sat,trying to break one of my new horses and got thrown off and my foot got hang up in stirup and I got tramp on,goy some stitching to the head ,and 2 crack ribbs and shattered some bones in my lift leg,around my knee,which is not good,in aloy of pain,but really want to be home,well have to go though a lot of pt,my son and dil came in,redoing my house,so ican get around,dil says my son put my sewin table next to my bed,how sweet,so. It looks like iam down for the summer

Blog Entries
    Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear you got hurt. Sounds like you got banged up pretty good. My sympathies. I broke my back riding.
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stitchingpost View Post
    Well,ladies,the doc gave me some bad news,I won't be riding any horses for awhile,I got hurt sat,trying to break one of my new horses and got thrown off and my foot got hang up in stirup and I got tramp on,goy some stitching to the head ,and 2 crack ribbs and shattered some bones in my lift leg,around my knee,which is not good,in aloy of pain,but really want to be home,well have to go though a lot of pt,my son and dil came in,redoing my house,so ican get around,dil says my son put my sewin table next to my bed,how sweet,so. It looks like iam down for the summer
    So sorry to hear that you got hurt... You really did a great job of putting yourself out of commission, or should I say the horse did a good job... Keep at that Therapy once you start and you'll be back in the saddle in no time, meanwhile enjoy the sewing machine... GodBless

Hearing happens when the ears and the brain team up, but listening happens with the ears of the heart.

I collect Angels, enjoy reading Cozies, ( light mysteries especially about quilting and other crafts)...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SLHughes View Post
    Linda so sorry about your dog. They are such a part of the family.
    Linda so very sorry to hear about your dog... Know that you and your family are feeling really sad... He's over the Rainbow and playing wiht all the other Cats and Dogs in Heaven... GodBless..

Hearing happens when the ears and the brain team up, but listening happens with the ears of the heart.

I collect Angels, enjoy reading Cozies, ( light mysteries especially about quilting and other crafts)...

Got my package on Monday afternoon from 3 Norwich Terr and all I can say is WOW. It is awesome!!!!!! You really went over my signup sheet. Love the purple fabric and angels the best. The kit for the tote should be easy. The buckeye candy I love and make it 2-3 times a year for the family,they love it too. Thanks again for the wonderful package and you can be my SP anytime. Crafty Grammie
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 
    Patience comes to him who waits providing he knows what he is waiting for.

Blog Entries
    Great Package you received from Deby... enjoy...

I got a great package Monday from annt59, Thank you Ann for all the red white and blue fabric. Love it!!!! She also made me a beautiful Candle mat in the red white and blue. Going to put it on my table.There was other goodies too. Thank you soooo much Ann !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 
    http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...6BC2680921.png
    " You can be a master of every thing you do. Every thing you do may not be a masterpiece, understand that, then do the best you can with what you've got".Maya Angelou

Page 101 of 123 FirstFirst ... 51 91 100 101 102 111 ... LastLast