Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: March 2014 Pincushion & Needle Case Swap ~ Sign up closes March 1st

Laurie, I've decided to do one pc and one nc. I'll be sending you my info this morning. I think pastels/Easter for April and floral for May are good ideas. I already have my pc finished for April.
    "Creative clutter is better than idle neatness!" I must be really creative!
    Come and join in on the pincushion/needlecase swap. August signups have been posted.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t250682.html
    Karen

I agree that it helps to know themes ahead of time. It can take my brain awhile to get started. Usually my problem is I can't decide which pincushion to make, that's where a theme helps me narrow it down. I do not want to make any themes that are too restrictive though.
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

Love the theme's also maybe mothers day (may) rain showers (april) usually around here gardening starts in april. May is graduation here.Just some other thoughts in case someone doesn't celebrate the usual holidays of others. Have a good day all. Mary
    Mary

And the theme of pastels keeps it general with lots of possibilities. Same with floral.
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

I enjoyed the last swap so I am in again for this one.

Blog Entries
    Oh, I just love coming to this swap on the board. everyone here is so creative, and positive. we have a ball here. love the themes, gives us a good push in the right direction, and I've got time to go thru the monstrous mountain of scraps for fabric. Of course, I won't find anything I like, so I'll have to go buy something new for the swap. what's a swap without shopping for a bit more???? I'm having fun. Now, off to get some more "floral" fabric. can't wait. how many do we have now??? and today is really just day one of the signup.

Hey we're getting 3 more days of snow!!!! is that good or bad?
    put off till tomorrow what you can do today, and if you procrastinate long enough, you may never have to do it.

We have 8 swappers so far, with most everyone doing 2 swaps. Lots of room for more people to play! Just to give you some place to start: http://www.pinterest.com/search/pins...on%20tutorials
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

I had some snow today. Just enough that I had to shovel my driveway and now it's so cold. Tomorrow it's going to be 16 and then in the teens until Saturday. I'm so done with winter. That's what I do. I have so much fabric but I always end up buying more. And the beads too. Now I keep going to the thrift store to buy 100% wool long coats and blazers just for the wool. Right now I have 2 coats and 6 blazers that I have to cut up and then wash/felt before I can use them.

Ok, I refuse to be the only one making one. lol... I will make a pincushion also. I have an idea. I can't believe at my age, I am submitting to peer pressure.
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

LOL we are never to old to feel peer pressure.

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 53 ... LastLast