Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: March 2014 Pincushion & Needle Case Swap ~ Sign up closes March 1st

Blog Entries
    NH we're getting snow again tomorrow, but not nearly as bad as you got this year. thank goodness you've been shoveling, otherwise, you'd be really under.
    Susan, glad you joined in again.
    off to do my May pc's. I need to get a head start on things
    put off till tomorrow what you can do today, and if you procrastinate long enough, you may never have to do it.

Blog Entries
    I just want to know if my second partner from last month received her pin cushion.
    The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want..... for anything

Quote Originally Posted by Psychomomquilter View Post
    I just want to know if my second partner from last month received her pin cushion.
    Oh gosh I don't like that feeling of being left hanging. Wondering did the package get there, why didn't they respond, not good. I do not have any of the records though for February's swap. Have you sent a PM to Judy?
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

Blog Entries
    Yes I sent a pm, the persons name was "peachs" if that helps. I asked if I needed to make another one and re send, but haven't heard anything. Paintme judy did respond that I received mine, but that isn't what I wanted.
    Who is missing a pin cushion for FEB??I feel like someone is missing out.
    Last edited by Psychomomquilter; 02-26-2014 at 03:58 PM.
    The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want..... for anything

We are up to 9 swappers now! NanaKathy55 is joining us for her first swap. I am hoping for a few more.
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

Yeah, Lauriejo....looks like things are picking up.
    Mary

I spent some time this morning on the last two swaps and sent PMs to a few people to see if they wanted to come back. Does that make me a stalker???

Hello everyone - This will be my first swap but it sounds fun and I love pin cushions! I would like to join in on the fun. I will PM my info later. Thanks for hosting!

Hooray another newbie! Welcome to the group.

Blog Entries
    lauriejo, not stalking, inviting. they're probably glad you reminded them. we got new swappers...welcome and have a great time. sit a spell and tell us what you're working on. I'm sooo nosy. still thinking about May. mother's day, Mayday. Beltane, Memorial Day to name a few. there's a website I used to go to that told all the obscure holidays.
    like peanut butter day and things like that. gotta find that.
    welcome all
    put off till tomorrow what you can do today, and if you procrastinate long enough, you may never have to do it.

Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 54 ... LastLast