Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 41 50 51 52 ... LastLast

Thread: March 2014 Pincushion & Needle Case Swap ~ Sign up closes March 1st

Quote Originally Posted by brod71 View Post
    Sorry for posting pics so late of the beautiful needle case and cute chicken pin cushion I received from NanaKathy55.
    Yes I loved it! I thought the pink polka dot felt was sew adorable! And I love my mini chicken pin cushion. He is already holding a few of my pins for me.

Very pretty needlecase and I also love the pin cushions. Thanks for posting pictures. We all love looking at them. Hope everyone takes pictures if possible of what they make,as some of the others can't post any.
    Mary

Bullock2us I love the pincushion you got with all those goodies. I have never made one of those before.

Oh the one you sent lynnie is so pretty too. Very nice!
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

Blog Entries
    such pretties. love that pink dot felt. where in the world did you get it???
    put off till tomorrow what you can do today, and if you procrastinate long enough, you may never have to do it.

Great pictures! I've never seen polka dot felt before, and it's pink!!! Is that measuring tape a ribbon or actual piece of measuring tape? I have a pattern to make a pincushion like the one LLWinston44 made, but haven't worked up the nerve to actually make it. It looks really complicated. lynnie is the one you got in a bucket? It makes me think of playing in the sandbox with DS. I finally got your pincushion in the mail to you today lynnie. It has been a bad week. It is supposed to be there in 2 days, maybe the po will be right this time.
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

Blog Entries
    lauriejo, yes, it's a pail, (like in sand).
    will be looking for my package. thank you.
    I hope I can mail tomorrow, my son took my car,
    he had to bail out 15 qts of water out of his after our
    rain storm on Sunday, now it's in the shop.
    Happy sewing and stuffing all!!!!
    put off till tomorrow what you can do today, and if you procrastinate long enough, you may never have to do it.

Lauriejo playing in the sand is exactly what I thought too.
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

Quote Originally Posted by brod71 View Post
    This is sew neat! How on earth do you make that?
    I had gone into my LQS and they had one on display, but nobody could seem to find the pattern!! I was SO bummed as I thought it would be perfect for the swap. I always like to do practical, but cool, things when I swap. lol. So then I was surfing the web and found a tutorial on it! SOOOO happy!! The whole thing was hand sewn though, and I am now determined to find a way to do it by machine. lol. I'm glad my swap receiver likes it. I was very tempted to keep it. haha
    Kim

Wife to the love of my life. Mom to a Marine, a college student, an 12 year old 'surprise blessing', two Bichon Maltese brothers, and 3 kitties.

Blog Entries
    LL I love it too, great pc, has a thread holder or a place to put snippets and a scissor.
    great design!!!

Blog Entries
    I love my new pincushion. looks like a little spring scene. got a finger pc also, really cute. and some candy and a fancy pin. thanks so much Laurie

Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 41 50 51 52 ... LastLast