Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47 56 57

Thread: March 2014 Pincushion & Needle Case Swap ~ Sign up closes March 1st

Blog Entries
    my grandma did that too, and out of the bread bags, she cut them down and made pretty wreaths. I've been a recycler since I was a kid. being poor makes you creative. now i'm not so poor, but still creative
    put off till tomorrow what you can do today, and if you procrastinate long enough, you may never have to do it.

Talking of recycling and being poor kids. I remember taking the old rusted canning jar rings,covering them with tin foil. then waded up some more used foil into little balls about the size of a gum ball. Then took and strung the balls and had them hanging down in the middle of the ring. Looked kinda like a Christmas wreath with bells hanging down. Not sure what reminded me of that. Just a senor moment I guess for no reason.lol
    Mary

Name:  IMG_0162.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  8.4 KBI do hope that this sweet little bunny pincushion is displaying well when I post this notice! I have received my pincushion and I'm very sorry to be this late posting. I wanted to post a picture with it and had a bit of trouble getting it ready. A very special Thank You to my swap pal!
    We cannot hold a torch to light another's path without brightening our own. ~Ben Sweetland

Also sorry to say that I have misplaced my partners info, so I can't give her proper acknowledgement just now. I will find your info soon!!! Many Thanks!
    We cannot hold a torch to light another's path without brightening our own. ~Ben Sweetland

dgeskine hello. The host over the swap will be glad to give you the information you need. You can send her a pm and she will read it if not later tonight tomorrow.

Very pretty pincushion you received.
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

Blog Entries
    Thanks Susan for letting me now it's here.
    I made the pincushion, it's April's PC. I mail very early, I hope you like it.
    My name was on the outside of the package, it was wrapped up a few weeks ago.
    the pic came out small, maybe you can post it in Aprils swap.
    put off till tomorrow what you can do today, and if you procrastinate long enough, you may never have to do it.

Thanks Lynnie! Just realized that I posted to the wrong month! And thanks for the pin cushion, too! I did have all your information, but my son opened my package and I don't have the box, the packing slip is lost thanks to his fumbling in my papers! Happy little bunny and eggs will be working hard with my pins! Thanks again and I will repost to April when I get home tonight, sorry!

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47 56 57