Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 103 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 102 103 104 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1058

Thread: March Secret Pal Swap Closes 4pm Feb 28th

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the well wishes. I am glad I felt better today. I was getting close to missing the April signup.
    Skaduzy, you made me feel so good hearing that you love your purse I made you!

Blog Entries
    Hey Sis Happy to see you signed up for the SP maybe I'll get your name or you will get mine or Auntie Gail's... Big Sis

LORI You are the best and to put up with all of us as well as a few trips to the ER and stays in the hospital, you get better... Sending prayers your way...
    Hugs
    Rosemary

Hearing happens when the ears and the brain team up, but listening happens with the ears of the heart.

I collect Angels and homemade ornaments

Blog Entries
    Faye Hope you are feeling better... Silly Florida weather is all I can say,, had 6 weeks of being down with all that stuff... not fun... God Bless
    Rosemary

Hearing happens when the ears and the brain team up, but listening happens with the ears of the heart.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Rosemary/ladybug. I think I got "pollinated!" LOL Everything at our house is covered with pollen. It always makes me sick!

Blog Entries

march sp

Well first off I have to say a BIG SORRY to LoupEspritReal (Megan) I have been getting errors every time I try to post a picture of my treasures I got. Even got one this morning. But I think I hope it is working now, I go a very pretty wall hanging, a very pretty pin cushion and alot more treasures that you can see. What she didn't realize is that the bags that she used as a filler for the box was also a treasure. Here in Austin the stores have gone green and are no longer using plastic bags and we sure those bags in the rooms at my Childcare center. So, they are very much appreciated also!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Deb in Texas

Cute wall hanging, and I love the pincushion! My plastic bags seem to multiply, would you like me to send them to you???
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

Quote Originally Posted by lauriejo View Post
    Cute wall hanging, and I love the pincushion! My plastic bags seem to multiply, would you like me to send them to you???
    Hi Lauriejo,Ditto on the bags and home made goodies. Mary
    Mary

Blog Entries
    does anyone have the link that someone posted on here for a sewing table. It was made from 2 hollow doors with bookcases under it from Walmart? I thought I bookmarked it but can't find it anywhere.
    Purchase Get Well Cards, scribble different signatures, put them around the house so when someone comes over they will not notice the dust, instead they will see the cards!

Blog Entries
    I just got a call from Gail " Sweetwater Quilter" she is in an ambulance on the way to the hospital, she fell on a knee she had had replaced several years ago and knocked it out of joint, guess that's the easiest way to explain it.. Please say a prayer that they can fix it without surgery... Her family is on the way down and she does have family locally...
    Thanks
    Rosemary
    Rosemary

Blog Entries
    I left the nice spools of thread out of my picture. Happylab gave me large spools of white and beige. I really needed the white for the baby quilt I am starting tomorrow. Thanks again happylab!

Just saw ladybug's post about sweetwater quilter's knee. I pray it isn't broken. I have 2 artificial knees and that is a scary thought to have it knocked out of place or broken.
    Last edited by fayzer; 03-29-2013 at 04:37 PM.

Page 103 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 102 103 104 ... LastLast