Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast

Thread: May FQ Swap

Mine went to PO first thing this morning. Winging it's way west - but how far west? Well, guess I'd better check my atlas, it could be south-west. I'm really confused.????
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by BDawn View Post
    I would like to send 5 fat quarter's to the 1st person who receives their fabric and post it on this thread first. I hope this is OK. Way to much fun
    I received my first set of FQs from omacookie today. Do I have to post pictures to be the first to qualify?
    Picture to follow.
    Make it a scrappy happy day!

Quote Originally Posted by Yosamitesa View Post
    You need to mail south... So, my next trip up, do you want to meet up and shop hop a little???

let me know when you make it up here. would love to do a shop hop. I can also let you know when i will be down in the Houston area.........my son and daughter in law live in pasedena
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

These are the fabrics from omacookie .... they traveled so fast! I'm looking forward to using them soon. Beautiful fabrics! Thanks Charlene!

Name:  May 2013 FQ Swap received from omacookie.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  142.1 KB
    Make it a scrappy happy day!

Thanks all for the condolences, been reminiscing while going thru all of Grans fabrics, happy memories.
    Happy Birthday to Cindy and her mom! Happy Mother's Day early to all the Moms...and lastly I would tease about also being in Texas...but as I missed out this month, it won't really work..
    Take care all!
    Kan
    PS Lovely fqs Mary Mo!
    In the garden of life everyone has a row to hoe, some people just have more weeds...

Always do right, it will gratify some and astonish the rest...Mark Twain

congratulation MaryMo. if you will pm me your address I will send the fabric.

Here is my pic of the absolutely beautiful fabric that I received from none other than Yosamitesa. Thank you so very much. I already have plans for the sewing fabric which will be used on my sewing chair.
    Name:  DSC00258.JPG
Views: 114
Size:  1.78 MB

I received some lovely fabrics from ssnare. Great summer choices. I have to apologize because at the moment I am unable to post pictures. I guess I am going to have to take my computer in to see if it can be fixed. When I try to download pictures, it says I an not authorized. Really, I have done it for years. But I also lost my documents and my pictures I had on here.

Thanks so much Sherry.

Almost didn't make it to the post office today. Good thing there is one by me that is open until 10pm.

My day started at 430 this morning on my day off.....hate it when I can't sleep on my day off. Took my little Lucy to the groomers for a bath and nails, then mom and I went and got our hair cut. When we finished that ran to Wallyworld to get some tape and a few things. Then up to get Lucy from the groomers. By the time we got home I needed a nap........

Then this evening she wanted to go to Cato clothing store and that is when I hit the post office. The FQ's should be delivered by Wednesday next week.

Like I said earlier, one is going Northeast and the other Northwest.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

Blog Entries
    Found a post office today, 1 headed south and the other northeast. And we're headed home, have had a great vacation but ready for my sewing cave....hope brat gets to see it and enjoy it too.... soon!

Quote Originally Posted by createfourpaws View Post
    I am heading to the post office now, one is going northeast of me and the other northwest

just as soon as I can get mom moving. LOL we are heading for some pampering and shopping.

Hmmm, I'm northeast of you. Could it be? Maybe me? Maybe?
    I have no special talents, I am only passionately curious.
    Albert Einstein

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast