Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 16 ... LastLast

Thread: May FQ Swap

Worried about Brenda. Maybe it is just her computer and not something worse.

Not like her to be this late. Brenda, we are praying that all is well.
    I have no special talents, I am only passionately curious.
    Albert Einstein

Yeah she is awfully quiet anyone PM'd her? or know how to reach her to check up on her? libraries have computers so if it was just that I think she might have gone there to say hey I am stuck right now??? oh dear. Well I have my fabrics ready to cut to go.. just no home to go to. they are sad too
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries
    It looks like the last time she was on the board was Sunday night @ 4. Lets concentrate on sending positive thoughts her way. This swap could possibly be the last thing on her mind at this time. I know that my arm won't fall off if I don't get my FQs swapped!
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Ok SO SORRY to all of you...got massive tooth ache out of nowhere on Sunday and then got beyond swamped at work and home...names will be out at some point today....again, SORRRRYYYYY
    Brenda

Quote Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
    Ok SO SORRY to all of you...got massive tooth ache out of nowhere on Sunday and then got beyond swamped at work and home...names will be out at some point today....again, SORRRRYYYYY
    Glad to hear you are ok, hate tooth aches.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

Quote Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
    We are just glad that you are OK. Hope the tooth ache is gone. Those things are miserable.
    Sharyl

about half way finished with names going out...will finish after work this evening...
    Brenda

I have mine addressed and heading to the post office. One is heading Northeast of me the other is heading Northwest of me. LOL...however, almost everything is NORTH of me some how!!! I hope y'all like the summery stuff I got.

brenda, I'm so glad you are ok. I understand the tooth ache. Been dealing with one since the dentist put a filling in (didn't hurt before). Ended up back at the dentist last week to "fix" it. Good luck and hugs!!!

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 16 ... LastLast