Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: May Secret Pal Swap Closes April 30th 4pm CST

Blog Entries
    Sorry I have been kind of sick and not on the computer and when I am I have so many problems trying to type in a message.It takes 5 mins or more and have to hit the keys 5 or 6 times to get them to work!

My SP package went out yesterday to a Southern state on the East coast. Actually I lived in the State during 8th and 9th grades which was a long, long time ago.

I received a great package from Verna2197. Thank you! A book, a quilt magazine and pattern and neat fabric. And cashews! Yeah!

Great stuff!

Thanks,

Jane
    July - Batiks Revisited D4P swap
    August - Scrappy Block swap - Bonnie Hunters' Scrappy Trips!
    September - Scrappy Block swap - Three Dudes in Batiks!

Blog Entries
    Hope your move goes smoothly, Quiltnut4ever! I am still on the bench and it is cold outside. Disgusting since it is midMay!
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Got my package out this morning, and PO expected delivery is Monday the 19, hopefully no detours. And received my package yesterday from Nancy W. she sent some lovely fabric cuts, lovely dark chocolate bar, box of tea and a canister of lemonade. Having some tea as it is a bit cold for Lemonade today. Crossing my fingers the picture will post. oh yes and a nice card.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Robyn sorry to hear about your unexpected loss. I will be praying for you and your family as you deal with everything.

Received my MAY SP. PKG. yesterday from TRICIA (qvercus Rubra?) STUFFED squishy with 8 chunks of fabric , m & m's, snickers, 2 magazines, freebies flyers from joanns,( always great ideas ), hand lotion9udderly smooth( great from dry hands), cute little red,white and blue table topper... great for memorial day and 4th of july, And tiny hair twisties. I assume for bobbins....I have very short hair so they can't be for my hair LOL...... THANK YOU SOOO much for the goodies... Brighten my day.
    Catsnquiltsgotogether
    Jeremiah 29:13 =^.^=

MY heart and hugs are with you ROBIN and family with your loss. The quilt bd. ladies were so kind to me 2 years ago MAY 29th, when my hubby also unexpectly died.... WE are HERE for you in thoughts and prayers.
    Catsnquiltsgotogether
    Jeremiah 29:13 =^.^=

Received a fabulous package from sewdamncute this morning ............THANK YOU SO MUCH !! I will try to post pics later as just now it won't let me, but I will persevere.
    Lindsay

SP you pkg will be delivered today! If your zip code adds up to 17, you have 1 furbaby, and you live north of me start stalking your mailbox now!

I'm at my daughters in GA, but DH will let me know if mine comes so I can thank you!

Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10 19 20 21 ... LastLast