Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 31 of 77 FirstFirst ... 21 30 31 32 41 ... LastLast

Thread: May Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes April 30th 4pm CDT

Blog Entries
    Took me forever to catch up! Dang job!! Here's a little story all about my SP:
    There once was a lady, all dressed in very bright Blue, Red and Green. She was quite popular around the courtyard. When she walked her pets, she was especially popular. How often do you see a brightly dressed lady walking that many pets. One was running, another hissing and a couple hopping. But the odd one, the one you don't usually see someone walking in public with, well it was the real crowd pleaser. As she was walking, she was throwing bits of licorice to the onlookers, cause she don't like it anyway. Would never think of throwing turtles. What a "Cool" site to see.
    I hope I didn't go too far with the hints.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    Onalee, I love your hints ... and I would love to see that visual in a quilt!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

My SP's package will be going out tomorrow. I have to find one more sack at the house. I know I bought some stuff off of your list, but I can't find that dad blasted sack! Guess that is what I get for cleaning my truck out, if I hadn't done that over the weekend I would know right where to find it.
    Sharyl

now for another hint one sp zip adds up to 33 and the other adds up to 22 they live 2 states away from me im not telling whitch direction though that would give it away so thats it for now ...
    Barefoot Quilter
    april

Well I finally got the treat my pal likes and got her package boxed up. Now just need to make a trip into town and mail it. Yeah and it's still a couple days till the deadline. (patting myself on the back)
    Mary

Quote Originally Posted by sewdamncute View Post

First secret pal
    you post here
    We may have been pals before!

I think you are right. LOL
    clsurz

Blog Entries
    My SP hasn't posted on anything since the 29th of April. Hope all is okay over there.

Dang Barefoot Quilter, ,mine adds up to 25, but I am two states from you. hehe
    Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Package is on the way and Lori knows it! Headed SE about 740 miles...Your city has a population of 29000 kids...since the med. age is 32! No more clues ...expected delivery is Friday...Oh well 1 more...you do get involved here!!!!
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Hi all! Took another day off from work and feeling a bit better. Got some needed rest and will be going into the sewing room here soon for my SP. SP your pkg will be sent out on Friday! Can't wait to see what all you receive!

I mailed my package Mon. so it should be there today or tomorrow.

Page 31 of 77 FirstFirst ... 21 30 31 32 41 ... LastLast