Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 47 of 77 FirstFirst ... 37 46 47 48 57 ... LastLast

Thread: May Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes April 30th 4pm CDT

Name:  DSC02265.JPG
Views: 150
Size:  226.5 KBName:  DSC02269.JPG
Views: 152
Size:  235.8 KBhere is a picture of my wonderful swap I recieved today from Sharyl (Sdwill). I took 2 photos as I forgot to put some of the items in the first one. I recieved some pretty fabrics,homemade jam,cute buttons,pretty homemade chair sewing caddy,seam ripper,yellow thread(which I needed )dog and cat treats,moda squares,a book,measure tape,index cards, sugar free chocolates (which was also needed lol) note pad and I hope I didn't leave anything out. This was a huge package and was welcomed very much. Thank You Sharyl so much. I love the home made items the best. Mary
    Mary

I received a lovely package from GrandmaPeg today. I couldn't believe that she sent the item I listed under "One item" -- Pinmoors! I had hoped for someone to share 10 or 12 with me so I could try them, but she sent a whole package! I am over the moon. In addition (as if that wasn't enough) she sent two fat quarters, my favourite candy, treats for the cats, matching dishwash cloths and potholders, and hand sanitizer. Thank you so very much, Peg.
    Name:  grandmaPeg.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  185.6 KB

Gee did I post big enough pictures?. My goodness.Well you can see my gifts better.Mary
    Mary

Wonderful pkgs coming in! I just checked out what Pinmoors are and never knew of this notion so its on my shopping list! Wonderful pkgs all, keep 'em coming! I know my SP received hers yesterday, at least that's what the tracking states but I know she's busy right now.

Blog Entries
    I would truly like to thank Nancy in Louisiana for a very thoughtful and wonderful gift card she sent me from Hobby Lobby. It will go to great use. Thankyou again!!!
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

Wonderful packages all...twinkie the table runner is gorgeous!!
    Brenda

Blog Entries

Crafty Darelene Sent This Great Package!!!

Thankyou again!! Picture of apron didn't do it justice. Love everything!
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

Blog Entries
    Quiltymom, Silly girl. You were supposed to model the apron for us. It sure is pretty. Nice job Darlelne!

All the package pictures are awesome! There were lots of items I would of taken off anyone's hands that is for sure. Still waiting for my surprise package. Can't wait till it gets here.
    Happy Quilting!
    Cathy

A great big mahalo nui loa (Hawaiian for thank you very much) to quiltymom. I received her package today and it was filled to the brim with goodies. I will post a proper thank you and add a photo for everyone to see....later tonight or tomorrow. You are going to envy my package....LOL.

Page 47 of 77 FirstFirst ... 37 46 47 48 57 ... LastLast