Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
May Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes April 30th 4pm CDT >

May Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes April 30th 4pm CDT

May Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes April 30th 4pm CDT

Old 05-15-2013, 04:54 AM
Swap Hosts

What wonderful packages! I just love seeing the photos.
SP I don't know why your package is crawling, but I hope you get it today!
Empty mailbox for me ... but that's OK. I'm patient.
Old 05-15-2013, 05:06 AM

love the pictures, love all the ideas..love the arm chair thingie...
Old 05-15-2013, 05:57 AM

I'm a little late posting a picture, life has gotten in the way. But better late than never. I have received my package from Debbie (mooretll) on Monday. She definitely did a great job. I love everything she sent. I got lots of blue fabrics for a blue and white quilt I want to make, veggie fabric for a canning jar quilt, a sewing machine caddy that is wonderful, a potatoe bag, organizers, needles, bobbin buddies, little scissors, quilt book, pattern, a yard flag, pot holder, and a watermelon tablet (my town is known as Watermelon City). I hope I didn't leave anything out. It's a great package![ATTACH=CONFIG]413622[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails mooretll.jpg  
Old 05-15-2013, 06:34 AM

Good morning/afternoon whatever time of day is is where you are.
Just wanting to post that whoever has my name for the May Secret Swap that I am away on vacation and will return home on the 30th or 31st. As soon as I get home, I will acknowledge the sender with pictures and thanks.
I am visiting my daughter and family and just met my new ggrandson for the very first time. He is alreadyn 9 mos old. He is a charmer and so cute and funny with all his little antics. It was 100 degrees here in Lincoln NE. Missed my walk due to the heat. Everyone have a great and wonderful day.
Pat
Old 05-15-2013, 07:53 AM

I just want to say Ilove participating in this swap. I thoroughly enjoy putting boxes together andget so much joy from giving. I must say I look forward to receiving too. Ioften tell myself the gifts will come just when they are needed and not to worry.That happened yesterday. I was having a rough day. Car needs new tires and therefrigerator went out. Heading to LA in the morning and was exhausted from MayRevision being released for the State of California yesterday. (I do the budgetfor the Energy Commission, Public Utilities Commission, and the State LandsCommission). On top of all else, still an emotion wreck and PMS hit. Need I saymore?

Now for the good note: I stopped at the mail box and noted the package key wasnot in the box. I opened my mailbox, and ta dah! The key. Now I was smiling.Opened the box and there was a medium flat rate box with my name on it. Day isgetting better.

I received the most fabulous box from QuiltNut4Ever. The box contained a greatturtle for my collection on my desk at work, a table runner in my favoritecolors for my favorite holiday, a stiletto, materials in my favorite colors,buttons, tea, an adorable box of Kleenex that is already in the car, ChickenSoup to Inspire a Woman's Soul, 4 spools of thread, and something I REALLYwanted and did not put: The CLIPS!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. To top itall off, I got a back of Dark Chocolate Raisinettes. This package was perfectand as I write this, I am smiling again. Thank you QuiltNut4Ever. You hit thenail on the head with this package.
<o></o>

[ATTACH=CONFIG]413632[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]413633[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]413634[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]413635[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails aa-may-secret-pal-gift-receieved-2-.jpg   aa-may-secret-pal-gift-receieved-3-.jpg   aa-may-secret-pal-gift-receieved-5-.jpg   aa-may-secret-pal-gift-receieved-6-.jpg  
Old 05-15-2013, 08:10 AM

very nice package and the cutest turtle.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:17 AM
Swap Hosts

SP ... package finally made it to your post office! Will it get to your house? Who knows?

For those of you who are interested, I uploaded a few wedding pix here
Old 05-15-2013, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
SP ... package finally made it to your post office! Will it get to your house? Who knows?

Krystyna, Beautiful pictures and you and DH looked great! Did you make her veil?
Old 05-15-2013, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post

That was great, thanks for the pix!

*slinks off with Hav4Boys' dark chocolate raisinets while she is checking out the wedding pics*
Old 05-15-2013, 10:00 AM

Krystyna, what a lovely wedding!!!!!! You and hubby looked so nice!