Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 54 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4 44 53 54 55 64 ... LastLast

Thread: May Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes April 30th 4pm CDT

Blog Entries
    Well, my memory was jogged. By a great package from Heather, I think her board name is Yankeegirl. Laughed, with DD, I was on the phone talking to her when I opened the package and found a roll of pink and brown plaid DUCT TAPE!! I have been wanting to buy some for crafting with DGD, it never occured to me to put it on my wish list!! It will be on the next one. LOL Lots of great stuff in the package, it is sitting on my desk at work until DD comes up later. I will have her spread it out and take a picture for me. Fabric, TRUFFLES, wind chime, magazines, candles, Insulated glass, sticky notes...... did I say duck tape? Worth mentioning twice!! Made me smile, thank you sooooooo much Heather. Heather is a "newbee", and she did a wonderful job on this swap. Welcome aboard and many more to come. Sounds like a wedding toast, but it does fit. LOL
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Power Poster
    Thanks Vicki W for an awesome package. She sent a vintage apron that her aunt had made-how special is that? Will take good care of it. Received some puppy treats (Buckley enjoys this swap as much as I do), 3 half yards of pretty blues, 2 half yards of black and white (for a future quilt), carmex, a darling bag filled with buttons, and 2 magazines.
    Thanks so much!!
    Name:  May SP. 2013 001 (Small).jpg
Views: 136
Size:  74.5 KBName:  May SP. 2013 002 (Small).jpg
Views: 129
Size:  56.5 KB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by buslady View Post
    ...when I opened the package and found a roll of pink and brown plaid DUCT TAPE!! ...... did I say duck tape?
    No. You actually said DUCT tape.
    Thank you for spelling it correctly.
    Well, the first time.
    Sincerely yours,
    The Spelling Police
    Name:  80239_spelling_police.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  112.2 KB
    Krystyna
    Embrace each new day with gratitude

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 View Post
    I received my package from Patti Truckey sorry I do not know your screen name and tried to find it but find no Patti listed in Republic Michigan.... Here is a picture of what she sent me... Great package and a beautiful piece of aqua fabric among others and pins and a book can't wait to get started on It's name is I loved, I lost, I made Spaghetti ...Thank you Patti... Will send PM when I find your screen name...
    Its under painiacs.
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

Super Member Nancy in Louisiana's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by reeskylr View Post
    It's for those that haven't got a package after the deadline They bring food to keep you fat and happy. lol
    And I'm bringing CHOCOLATE!!! Lots and lots of chocolate for everyone! K - don't be a wuss, stay outside tonite - its a beautiful nite ....oh! darn mosquitos! never mind, I'm going in now. See y'all tomorrow.

a

Received my SP package from sustraley..just wanted to say Thank for everything..I am including a picture of my goodies..
    Thanks again
    NanaKathy55
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 

Blog Entries
    Actually, the BRAND is "DUCK", so HAH!!!!!! I do so hate it when the grammar and spelling are really bad, then I started this thing lately where my fingers don't do as instructed and I have soooo many typos. LOL

Sincerely yours,
    The Spelling Police
    Name:  80239_spelling_police.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  112.2 KB[/QUOTE]
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

I know this is not the place you're supposed to share this. But wanted to share with my sp swap friends. A friend of mine closed her LQS last month. She decided when she opens her new shop that she is going to start all over, so she said come over and see what you want and I 'm going to have a yard sale. Well I get there and you won't believe this but she's selling it for $1 a yard, (still can't believe it) but you have to buy whats on the bolt she doesn't want to cut it. Moda, In the Beginning, Benartex, Newcastle, all really nice! It was almost overwelming, didn't know what to pick! Anyway I got over 300 yrs! Now to see where to store it, my sewing room is very small. But I'll find a place! LOL!
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 

Blog Entries
    I'm on my way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't I wish. Lucky, lucky you.
    Onalee Rose

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene View Post
    I know this is not the place you're supposed to share this. But wanted to share with my sp swap friends. A friend of mine closed her LQS last month. She decided when she opens her new shop that she is going to start all over, so she said come over and see what you want and I 'm going to have a yard sale. Well I get there and you won't believe this but she's selling it for $1 a yard, (still can't believe it) but you have to buy whats on the bolt she doesn't want to cut it. Moda, In the Beginning, Benartex, Newcastle, all really nice! It was almost overwelming, didn't know what to pick! Anyway I got over 300 yrs! Now to see where to store it, my sewing room is very small. But I'll find a place! LOL!
    Darlene, That store isn't around here is it?

Page 54 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4 44 53 54 55 64 ... LastLast