Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 71 of 77 FirstFirst ... 21 61 70 71 72 ... LastLast

Thread: May Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes April 30th 4pm CDT

[QUOTE=Krystyna;6081354]Love that casserole cover!

Me too! by the way Brenda, this is my first home made cover/carrier, is it washable in the machine, by hand, or a wipe surface only? I expect to use it anytime I have a potluck to go to, might need it in a couple of weeks.

and now a word for our sponsor....

A couple of years ago I had a sp that was in Canada. I mailed by the early deadline but it did take all of 4 weeks to be delivered. One I sent previously to England only took 10 days. ???? who knew what happens with post offices in other countries -as stated no tracking possible. But like others have stated follow the rules and if something unexpected comes up pm Lori and work it out. She will at least knows what is going on. And she will work with swappers that have an unforeseen situation to work things out. It is quite a job running the swap, it shouldn't be made harder than it has to be because someone didn't feel like being accountable for their commitment.

Blog Entries
    I hope I get one of you bench sitters for next month. I always mail my SP's package. It is no fun to not get that package in the mail.

Trish~ I throw mine in the wash...didn't use to but my DS used it for a work bar b q and I had no choice...hahah...it turned out fine...I just needed to press it a little bit.
    Brenda

Quote Originally Posted by quiltingdragon View Post
    I'll try to check in tomorrow while i'm still off work, but if not, i'll talk to you all when my package gets here!
    Uummm .... Quiltingdragon I have sent you a PM sweetie.

Sincerely,
    Tricia
    Last edited by Quercus Rubra; 05-28-2013 at 07:05 AM.
    http://tricia-ramblingsofaquilter.blogspot.com/
    Currently working on a "Flat Curtis" Quilt with boy child . He would like to TRADE some fabrics from each state FC travels to.

I am not signing up for June, but will be making handmade items for my SP from May. I sent their packages and they have been received, but I want to make handmade items for them. It seems life is getting in the way of my swapping and I never want to make someone feel bad. My whole purpose in doing the shop is to make others smile. Hopefully the July schedule will be slower. Have a blessed day.
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein

I am off the bench!!!! What an awesome package I received from Jan. So many things and they are just wonderful. I have to find out where she found the thread lights. Forgot to ask in my pm to her. The basket is a pincushion, and oh so cute. So many of the items are just "me". What a wonderful surprise today after a pretty yucky weekend. Thanks so much Jan just love everything!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Happy Quilting!
    Cathy

Blog Entries
    I received a beautiful piece of fabric and a thank you note from Gaijin today. Thank you so much, Deb. It is beautiful!!

Pam
    Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

You are so very welcome! I am appreciative of all of you who choose to send internationally!

Deborah

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quercus Rubra View Post
    Uummm .... Quiltingdragon I have sent you a PM sweetie.

Sincerely,
    Tricia
    Yours is the one I got, waiting on package from second partner I got yours and love it! I have to borrow mom's camera back to get the picture off of it.

Nice package catjo. I am still sitting on the bench. Nothing today.

Page 71 of 77 FirstFirst ... 21 61 70 71 72 ... LastLast