SPRING CLEANING Fat Quarter's
For this swap we will be swapping ANY 100% cotton fat quarter’s. A fat quarter is approx 18” X 22”. It is one yard divided into fourths. Cut in half and that cut in half selvage to cut. 100% Cotton.
For this swap you can swap a maximum of FIFTEEN (15) fat quarter’s. FOUR fabrics may be alike. One fat quarter will be one set. So the most one person can do is FIFTEEN sets. Please follow these instructions:
1. One fat quarter is approx 18” X 22” One fat quarter is one set. Please give what you want to receive. Please make sure 100% cotton.
2. Fabric should be washed, dried and ironed. Please do not remove the selvage.
3. Label the right side of each fat quarter with your name and forum name so the receiver knows who it is from. Put these in a bag and then into a Flat Rate Envelope (FRE) to send to me.
4. The postage for an FRE is $4.95 and will fit the 15 sets. In the FRE you will put return address label for me to send to you along with return postage. Please make sure it is in stamp form. They have one stamp that is $4.95 at the Post Office. What it costs to send is how much it will cost to receive. You do not need to send the FRE or other mailing device as I can get it from the post office and it will save room for your FQ’s. Just the label and return postage.
5. The sets should be received to me by May 31 st and will be swapped out and mailed the first week of June. PLEASE BE SURE TO GET THEM TO ME BEFORE THE END OF THE MONTH SO THE SWAPPERS DON'T HAVE TO WAIT.
6. If you would like to join the swap please PM me with your name and address and the number of sets you want to swap. I will then send you my name and address so you have it to mail the sets to me. When you send your fat quarter’s in the mail, send me a PM so I know to expect them on my doorstep.
In the 2nd post you will see a list of swappers and how many sets they signed up for. When the fat quarter’s are received the color will change to let you know that the quarter’s were received.
If anyone has any questions about this let me know. If we get more of an interest we can up the number of sets.
June is supposed to be Fat quarters with metallic thread. I WILL TAKE A VOTE ON THIS TO SEE IF WE SHOULD CHANGE IT.