Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: May's secret pin cushion and needlecase swap

I have a pic of my pincushion on my camera. I'll post it later tonight. I am pleased with how it turned out - I used a friendship flower pincushion pattern I was given in a different swap around Christmas time. I can't wait to make one like this for me.

Here is my friendship flower pincushion. You make 3 pillows then tie them all together.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Love it!!

How is everyone coming along? Tomorrow is the shipping date. I am late and going to need the week end to catch up. Let me know if you too need the week end.

Also, I need 2 needlecase and 2 pincushion angels for the April swap. PLEASE let me know if you can help out.
    Tracey

http://traceyscraftroom.blogspot.com
    Life is hard by the yard, but by the inch it is a cinch!

Very pretty. I always have to make one for me. So I make a new pattern for each swap.
    Quote Originally Posted by TiltedEars View Post
    Here is my friendship flower pincushion. You make 3 pillows then tie them all together.

Name:  PINCUSHION SWAP.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  886.7 KB

I received a wonderful Dresden plate pincushion today from Quilter Momma.SHe also sent me the nicest bar of handmade soap and a spool of silk thread. I can't wait to try a new thread!! I love it all, and the pincushion is already in use!! Thank you SO MUCH!

Beautiful dresden pin cushion & love the extra goodies, too!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Old_Rosebud View Post
    Pat - I had to 'Google' needle cases last month because I had never heard of them either!
    I will be postal tomorrow. I HATE shipping on the deadline, but baseball for my DS has eaten up all my free time for the past three weeks. I have my pin cushions finished - I just can't get myself to the PO! Grr.
    Sorry to my SP's for making them wait! I will try shipping international without a tracking number. If I can get it under $20 that will make me happy.
    Old-Rosebud I posted my mug rug to USA last week from Australia. For international it goes on weight so I added a few goodies which would of gone for the same price of a mug rug by itself.
    I posted it cheaply and the plain envelope came back to me empty mind you... When I posted again with my "practice" mug rug :-(( and new goodies I made sure everything was in bubble rapped envelope for safety. Postage was under $14 without tracking. ($6 more for tracking).
    An expensive first swap for me.
    Last edited by mrsmck; 05-16-2013 at 10:29 PM.
    My soul is fed with needle and thread, my body with chocolate!

Hoping my SS won't know it is me sending them their SS package
    Blog Entries
    Here is a sneak peek at the top of my pincushion that I am
    making.

I know today is the mail by date, but with all that has been going on
    with my life I am going to be mailing either on Saturday or Monday at
    the latest.

Secret partner I HOPE you will like the pincushion I am making for you.

Name:  DSCN2512.JPG
Views: 104
Size:  182.9 KB
    Louise - Expecting Ya-ya to be in April 2015. I collect mugs from the U.S. and around the world . Also collect homemade pincushions, sewing/quilting themed fabrics, and fabric in general.

Blog Entries
    mmmm yummy fabric

QL - perfect fabric for a pin cushion! Glad to see you here - been thinking about you.
    Thanks for all the advice on international shipping. Went back to the PO today, got a different employee, and low and behold it only cost me $12! Much better!
    Mrsmck - Oh no! Did someone develop sticky fingers during transit? If my box comes back empty I will be VERY disappointed...
    I am loving that octopus/flower pin cushion! Everybody has done a great job and the creativity is very inspiring.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 ... LastLast