Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: May's secret pin cushion and needlecase swap

Blog Entries
    maybe you'll be lucky and get me in the next one, just remind me what you like, i'll try to fill your wish list, like santa

Has anyone heard from dconroy84? I have sent her several PM's with no reply.
    Tracey

http://traceyscraftroom.blogspot.com
    Life is hard by the yard, but by the inch it is a cinch!

Looks like she has been on the board recently, but hasn't posted since April. Have you tried calling? If she hasn't sent by now I would guess she probably will not do so.
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

Let me know if you are still waiting. I know there are a few.

Pat625 your needlecase from me, I goofed and put the wrong zip and it was returned to me on Friday. I repacked it and forgot to go to the PO today. I have a basket full that will be going out tomorrow.
    Tracey

http://traceyscraftroom.blogspot.com
    Life is hard by the yard, but by the inch it is a cinch!

dconroy,

i am finally ready to send your pc. sorry it is so late, but i used the time while i was waiting for materials to collect lots of goodies. i am also sending you a second pincushion as atonement for my error. hope you like them both.

love,
    laura
    Blue Cat

Every life should have nine cats.

I received the greatest goodies today from Laura aka Blue Cat!! I loved the pincushions and the extra little goodies!! I will post pictures tomorrow, when I can get on the other computer..(for some reason the one I normally use won't post pictures anymore) Thank you SO MUCH!!

Quote Originally Posted by queenof2802 View Post
    I can't find my post where I thanked lynnie for her AMAZING needle case. It had a small pincushion included. She encluded decorative pins, tweezers, and scissors. It was in my favorite color, red and had ladybugs on the pincushion and the decorative yoyo had a ladybug button. I have put it in my tote that goes to work with me everyday to work on the things that need to be finished asap. I think of my sweet friend, lynnie everytime I have used it. I LOVE IT!!

Attachment 415349
    Lynnie I want one this color for my purse. lol.... What size do they come out too? Very pretty.
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

Blue Cat sent me a whole box full of goodies!! (I love the bunny basket and the elephant is adorable..My kids are fighting over the buttons!
    Name:  photo (4).JPG
Views: 70
Size:  137.0 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    junebillie they come out to about 6" x 2 1/2" when rolled up

pat love your goodies

Blog Entries
    i just got a pkg from bluecat, aka laura
    a big omg is all I can say. I don't believe what I got.
    the box had so many goodies, I got cat buttons, all sorts, ceramic and polymer, pins, sorts a many and the cutest elephant pincushion, ( I NEED that pattern ,so cute).
    but the bestest of all was the pincushion, it was a needle felted kittie, on top of an aqua pincushion ball like. so cute, love the expression on his face, the details were excellent. this was an award winning pincushion, I must say. i'd like to try my hand at needlefelting, i'm good at all crafts, but after getting this cutie sitting on top of a crystal bowl, I won't even attempt it. I could never even come close to the creativity and artistic flair I got.
    thank you again laura great swapper

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15 16 ... LastLast