Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17

Thread: May's secret pin cushion and needlecase swap

*I typed in elephant in the search area, and it popped up.
    Be a blessing to others, as you may entertain angels unaware!

SO EXCITED! I received the most adorable needle case from Australia from an angel!!Thank you MJ Bryant- your detail work is beautiful. I really appreciate you being an angel in the swap..I also received a needlecase from Queenof2802, our leader. I love the 30's fabric- I love anything vintage! The colors were great too..I hope to get to my daughter's computer later today to post pictures..Thank you to you both---I am going to have a needle case for each of my sewing areas, so I don't have to drag stuff around!!

Blog Entries
    Received my needlecase today from mawluv. It's so nice, she even covered the button to match. An elastic closer and it opens to the 2 big pages. Almost like a paper back book. Thank you so much. Maybe my pin cushion will be here tomorrow and then I'll show you all another pic. Name:  DSCF1449.JPG
Views: 54
Size:  1.25 MBName:  DSCF1450.JPG
Views: 54
Size:  1.20 MB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat625 View Post
    SO EXCITED! I received the most adorable needle case from Australia from an angel!!Thank you MJ Bryant- your detail work is beautiful. I really appreciate you being an angel in the swap..I also received a needlecase from Queenof2802, our leader. I love the 30's fabric- I love anything vintage! The colors were great too..I hope to get to my daughter's computer later today to post pictures..Thank you to you both---I am going to have a needle case for each of my sewing areas, so I don't have to drag stuff around!!
    I am so glad your parcel arrived safely and you are pleased with it. I enjoy making those needle cases as they can be any colours and decorated in many different ways. Enjoy it and think of Australia when you use it.
    Mrs B There is nothing that can't be improved with gold glitter

Quote Originally Posted by Pat625 View Post
    Glad it has arrived. 1930's fabric is one of my favorites. Glad you like it. They are addictive little things aren't they?!
    Tracey

http://traceyscraftroom.blogspot.com
    Life is hard by the yard, but by the inch it is a cinch!

All of our needlecases have been accounted for. There are 2 pincushions that have been mailed but not received and 2 pincushions that have been received but not acknowledged.
    Tracey

http://traceyscraftroom.blogspot.com
    Life is hard by the yard, but by the inch it is a cinch!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17