Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Mini Quilt swap

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneBillie View Post
    Havplenty, that is pretty. Is it one piece of fabric? My eyes aren't what they use to be.
    no it isn't one piece it's squares cut up and sewn back together. i posted the grid i am using in post #85.
    My Quiltboard Blog
    ~Joy is what happens when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are..(Marianne Williamson)
    ~If you can't change your fate, change your attitude.(Amy Tan)
    ~As long as one keeps searching, the answers come.(Joan Baez)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jaciqltznok View Post
    same here..I do artsy all the time...but just bought some NOT me fabrics and wanted to do Modern!
    Quote Originally Posted by abdconsultant View Post
    Jac, did you find it difficult to purchase "not you" fabric? I sure did!!!
    the only 'not me' fabrics i could purchase is civil war prints, repro's (30's, 1800's or otherwise) and some calicos are very suspect and i don't see these in a cart of mine any time soon. but other than this i think i can give most fabric a gander though my preference is fabric with a voice (bright colors, large prints, geometrics, etc.)
    My Quiltboard Blog
    ~Joy is what happens when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are..(Marianne Williamson)

oh, thanks for posting my picture! I like the contrast of warm and cool colors...and the gray is soo rich.
    which reminds me, I need to get solid color shopping. I literally did not have ANY solids until about a week ago. I don't have much/any time to quilt, so I'm focused on stash building...slowly and when there are super good deals. (why are all my crafting hobbies so expensive!?!) Anyway, I purchased some white, brown and a grey, but really need to get some more colors. hmmm, off to check joanns sales!
    Naomi, Wife to Wayne
    Mom to Sydney (8.07), heaven baby Corey (8.08), Elijah (8.09), Kezia (8.11)

Haven't seen too much activity here since the holiday. How's everyone doing? I started a second quilt....one I like working on much more. Can't wait to get a partner. Won't be long now. Linny

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Linny View Post
    Haven't seen too much activity here since the holiday. How's everyone doing? I started a second quilt....one I like working on much more. Can't wait to get a partner. Won't be long now. Linny
    we are all trying to figure out how to let the elastic out on our shorts to give some room to digest all of the bbq we ate.
    My Quiltboard Blog

Just sent you a PM, I think that this will be a fun swap to do. Am excited to do this. I can now get the new book that I got and pick out a pattern to make now. TeeHeeeHeeHee
    (¯`v´¯)
    `·.¸.·´
    ¸.·´¸.·¨) ¸.·¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ (¸ ❤ Christina M. Canfield-Russell
    "Live Alltag, als ob es Ihr letzter wäre!"
    "Live every day as if it were your last!"
    Yes I have hot pink hair, yes I listen to heavy metal music, and YES i'm a quilter!!

Blog Entries
    Wake up everybody we have 20 so far.............................................
    Just passing through!

Sounds like we have more folks coming in. Let's keep coming. We want all of you. I have my main piece of fabric now for my modern mini quilt. In the process of what I want it to say. I will be working on that today, in between getting my last two plants in the ground. Just finished adding bird seed to a feeder out front, and have already seen the redbirds flocking around. It's such a pretty, sunny morning, and a bit cooler, but nice.
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

Blog Entries
    we had major thunderstorms yesterday with even tornado warnings, but none showed up. today it's cool and beautiful. thanks for the rain, the plants are happy! have a design for my dq swap done, and may use a variation for this swap, as in try it out for this swap. ok?
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Blog Entries
    I think I will try this one too! Please add me...
    Donna
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.♥¨¯`•.¸¸.♥ Donna♥¨¯`•.¸¸.♥

http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast