Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1016 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 16 516 916 966 1006 1015 1016 1017 1026 1066 1116 ... LastLast
Results 10,151 to 10,160 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

OH my gosh, you are truely amazing! Do you stay up all night to make these blocks for people? And now I can join the elite group who will have blocks from you!! Thank you thank you. They are beautiful! And Bentley is doing a great job of keeping an eye on you.
    Pat

"Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.
    The way you cope with it is what makes the difference."

Banned
    I am so glad you like them. Will swap with ya ANYTIME.
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats8e8 View Post
    OH my gosh, you are truely amazing! Do you stay up all night to make these blocks for people? And now I can join the elite group who will have blocks from you!! Thank you thank you. They are beautiful! And Bentley is doing a great job of keeping an eye on you.

I've pm'd my April partner, waiting to hear from her, then it's a go...;o)

Jean

Received a great block from CJR. Sorry, can't post a pic. My camera is being borrowed by my DD. Thanks so much.

Sometimes You Just Have To Learn On Your Own!
    I have my two year old grandson today, mommy is at the doctors. So to keep him busy I sat him on the kicthen counter and started to bake cookies with him. I am getting ready to add coco to the mix and he goes to stick his finger in the coco. I tell him NO Austin it will taste nasty, He looks at my like I am out of my mind sticks his spoon in it and puts it in his mouth. His eyes pop, his is spitting into his cup, then sticking his tough out telling me to wipe lol.
    Mimi very comm tells him see Mimie told you it would be nasty. He nodes his little head and tell me yea.

After everything was mixed I pinched off a piece of the dough and let him has a taste. He wasn't so sure he wnated a taste, but he did and then smiled and while noding his head said yea, yea Mimi.

I know this has nothing to do with quilts but it was too funny not to share

Blog Entries
    Thanks for sharing wanabquilter. That is so precious. I wish our teenagers would listen to us so they do not have to suffer the same consequences, just in a bigger way. This made my day. May the Lord bless your day even more.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Blog Entries
    Received my March block from garnet1265. It is so beautiful!!!!!!! The batiks are so warm and inviting. My camera is a bit dead, battery charger not working so here is a photo via the phone. The colors are off just a bit because the dark is a hunter green. So pretty. Will be nice in my collection. Getting close to having enough blocks to make a quilt.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Blog Entries
    LOL how cute!

Donna

Quote Originally Posted by wanabquilter View Post
    Sometimes You Just Have To Learn On Your Own!
    I have my two year old grandson today, mommy is at the doctors. So to keep him busy I sat him on the kicthen counter and started to bake cookies with him. I am getting ready to add coco to the mix and he goes to stick his finger in the coco. I tell him NO Austin it will taste nasty, He looks at my like I am out of my mind sticks his spoon in it and puts it in his mouth. His eyes pop, his is spitting into his cup, then sticking his tough out telling me to wipe lol.
    Mimi very comm tells him see Mimie told you it would be nasty. He nodes his little head and tell me yea.

After everything was mixed I pinched off a piece of the dough and let him has a taste. He wasn't so sure he wnated a taste, but he did and then smiled and while noding his head said yea, yea Mimi.

I know this has nothing to do with quilts but it was too funny not to share

Roe...this is the block that I sent you in February. Please check and if you did not receive it, I will be more than happy to make you aother one! It was mailed February 6th.
    Name:  Roe.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  331.2 KBthanks, di

Roe
    Diane, I never got it but thats alright it may have got lost in the mail. I will question my mail man .
    It is so pretty. I wish If it was left at the wrong house. The people would give it back to the mailman
    instead of just tossing it away. It would have looked so pretty in my quilt. Thank you anyway.
    Have a great holiday and Gods Blessing, Rosalie
    Rosalie