Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1027 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 27 527 927 977 1017 1026 1027 1028 1037 1077 1127 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,270 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Banned
    OK, here we go. First, do you like the blues, silvers and whites? I'm thinking of snowflakes and a snowfamily. White Background?
    Mine is the FAT CAT RED HEN pattern in colors of intense falls colors red, gold, rust, orange, black anyting along that line.
    All the best
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by materialgrl View Post
    Robert, what is your theme, mine is snowmen/winter , not Christmas,don't hurry on getting my block done,you take it easy,I will start yours when i know your theme, Sandy

I have heard from my May partner, Melrose, and I am excited to get going on a block for her. She wants batiks and I just happen to have a LOT of that fabric.

I also have some other single blocks already done, if anyone would like to do an "off-sides" swap. (if that is still allowed)

Thanks!
    Jana

I'm a little behind as usual. I'm mailing wanabequilter's april block in the am and going to start on the May swap block for mississippiqltr. Yes, that's my plan and I'm sticking to it!

Robert, glad your back and doing better. Take care. The place is not the same without you and I love seeing your victorian santas You do such beautiful embroidery.

missing Morningcoffeegirl, also

Wink Dahna42

Donna (dahna42)
    I have your May block done, just want to be sure the colors are okay. Take a look.

Diane
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I wonder where Morningcoffeegirl is too. I asked some time back, but no one ans'd...Hope she's not ill. Has anyone heard from her? Roberto, hope you're taking it easy & resting...Miss you lots.

Jean

Blog Entries
    I'm ready to join in again.
    Sending a pm to our hostess.
    My theme is going to be: roosters, hens or chicks.
    In my quilt lab!

Banned
    I don't have any choice, Dolly is in the shop getting maintence.....LOL but I have the bernina out and maybe starting on Carseys rest of her eagle border and have a lovely christmas border fabric for fromzstores santa.
    Miss you too when I can't get on line. How is your parrott quilt doing? I finally did here from Morhinggirlcoffee and she was having a very serious medical condition and was hospitalized for a while, still very weak, but thanks for the reminder, I've not heard from her for a month or so. I will get on the ball and find out how my friend it.

Talk to you soon, say hi to Scott.
    R

Quote Originally Posted by Oksewnsew View Post
    I wonder where Morningcoffeegirl is too. I asked some time back, but no one ans'd...Hope she's not ill. Has anyone heard from her? Roberto, hope you're taking it easy & resting...Miss you lots.

Jean

Blog Entries
    Yep, see how faithful those Berninas are.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

nancy sent out your batik star,let me know when you get it! thanks
    linda

Quote Originally Posted by lvbabyboomer View Post
    Donna (dahna42)
    I have your May block done, just want to be sure the colors are okay. Take a look.

Diane
    those are beautiful, thanks you. I am in Gettysburg right now, can't wait to get them when I get home.
    Dahna