Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1039 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 39 539 939 989 1029 1038 1039 1040 1049 1089 1139 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,390 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Banned
    Hey everyone, I'm not getting notifications again. I'll email patricia.
    CJR got the tuscany fabric, it is perfect. Do you remember where you got it. The border part is what I love and would like to find some.
    Bluelady, and Materialgirl got a message from the factory where they are fixing my machine and they said it will be another week, waiting for a part.
    Just trying to keep everyone update.
    A while back some one was looking for Mushrooms houses for a gnome quilt. I can't remember who it was. I found them so if you are out there send me a PM.
    All the best
    Roberto

cjr
    Hi Robert,
    I'm glad you liked the fabric. I bought it last fall to make my SIL microwave bowls, and never got them made. I made her a table runner with the border in the center, it came out really pretty.
    I purchased from some one hear last fall, do not remember whom. I will keep a look out for similiar for you when in fabric stores. I;ll be in Joannes on Monday and maybe LQS on Friday. If I find similiar how much do you need??

How are you feeling? When will you be sprung. I'm sure you are totally bored by now.

Your friend,
    CJR
    www.etsy.com/shop/quiltinglycaroline

June partner

Whigrose, i thought i sent you ann e-mail, but of course, with my brain.........Hi, my name is Molly, I live in Texas, and my block is the "depression Block", found at "Quilters Cache", in scrappy colors, rich colors,,not pale colors please......thanks ahead, can't find your photos...}i molly.

Quote Originally Posted by Whigrose View Post
    I sent my June partner an email, but no word from her yet.

Annaquilts- if our partners don't work out for us, we can swap if you're interested.

best,
    d

Blog Entries
    My partner's block is heading home tomorrow, just finished it up along with her boomerang 7 block! It feels good to be almost caught up on everything that you are behind on...

Donna
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Name:  lv2sew2011-u29977-albums17349-341892.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  78.1 KBHope she likes it!
    Donna
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)

Blog Entries
    CJR did I send you a State Block? I can't remember if I did or didn't Let me know if I owe you a block. Donna

Quote Originally Posted by cjr View Post
    Annies-best
    Thank you for the lovely Missouri block.I'm not good qwith photos, The block is an appliqued outline of Missouri, with symbols for important points of interest also in upper corner the state flower, which I guess to be either an azaela or white rhodendrums. Very nice job. it will go very well in my State themed quilt "See the USA". I'm almost ready to assemble it, but need a few more states.
    Thank you for may swapping.

I hope you got your block.
    cjr
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)

Whigrose, i thought i sent you ann e-mail, but of course, with my brain.........Hi, my name is Molly, I live in Texas, and my block is the "depression Block", found at "Quilters Cache", in scrappy colors, rich colors,,not pale colors please......thanks ahead, can't find your photos...}i molly.

Hi Molly,
    Nope, I double-checked my In box and no message from you. Life can make us all crazy sometimes :-)

I'll get started on your block today. I enjoy working with scrappy fabrics so this will be fun.

Here's an up-to-date photo of all my blocks. If you have it, another block of the darker colors would be great, if not, just stay within the colors used and most of all, have fun.

best,
    d

Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 
    My best is the least I can do.
    Mug Rug #2 Swap
    Monthly Quilting Bee Block Swap VIII- My theme is any block of kiwi greens, tangerine oranges, and a smidge of deep turquoise and dark chocolate browns.
    2012-2013 Row by Row-Groups 6 & 7 ... 2011-2012 Quilt for Quilters Swap

Received my block from my May partner yesterday. Cajunbear, it is beautiful, thank you!
    Alicia
    Homeschool Mom, Quilter, Crafter, Blogger

Sewing mends the soul....

cjr
    Hi Donna
    Raggety Ann is great. You do beautiful machine embroidery.
    www.etsy.com/shop/quiltinglycaroline

Super Member Nancy in Louisiana's Avatar
    NanaBass -- You out there? Sent you a pm ,,, on vacation? Anyway, looks like I might need a partner this month. Anyone interested, please pm me. My theme is amazingly simple.