Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1050 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 50 550 950 1000 1040 1049 1050 1051 1060 1100 1150 ... LastLast
Results 10,491 to 10,500 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

No August yet!

Hugs,
    Cajun

Blog Entries
    Ever have one of those blocks --you know, the one that makes sense on paper but when you put it together something is not quite right?? I am back to square one for my July partner --- hope to get it fixed and in tomorrow's mail. Finally got to post office with blocks I owed. Let me know when you get them. Off to figure out my kaleidoscope/snowglobe problem.
    WilliP

Oh Robert! They look wonderful!!! My GD will LOVE the Alice one with that awesome Cheshire cat on it! and the Madri Gras one is perfect for my theme!! Thank you so much!! They are so cute!! And I wasn't worried, I knew when ever you got your machine back, you would get er done! All in good time!
    Thank you again so much!! Such beautiful work!

I will be posting the list of August partners sometime on August 1st.
    Thanks to everyone for participating.
    shirley

Quote Originally Posted by Oksewnsew View Post
    Since I haven't seen anyone post the blocks I sent to Pat A. & Material Girl, here they are. I made them for Robert's swappees while he was in the hospital. Sandy did respond, but haven't heard from Pat. Glad you're getting back to your ol' self Robert....I know you're so glad to get the new Dolly. Don't overdo yourself now, take breaks...

Sew Hugs
    Jean

Attachment 351750Attachment 351751Attachment 351752Attachment 351753
    Hi Jean,

I found the wonderful red and white blocks when I returned home from my daughter's. They are great and will fit in nicely with my others. Nearly have enough for a top now so will be changing themes soon. You are a good friend to do those for Robert while his machine was down. Now mine is. Took it to the shop before my trip and thought it would be done when I returned home, but no, finally picking it up tomorrow. Thanks for posting the pics, and thanks again for the blocks.
    Pat

"Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.
    The way you cope with it is what makes the difference."

Oksewnsew ,Thanks for posting the pics I am still having camara issues, Sandy/materialgrl

You are welcome...glad you both liked them. Glad to do them for da Roberto....lolo

Jean

Banned
    Pat you are so right, Jean is a great friend just like family.
    I know what you mean about your machine being down, it's the pits.
    Jean does such a great job. I'm glad they worked for you.
    Swap anytime you want just send me a PM.

All the best
    Roberto
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats8e8 View Post
    Hi Jean,

I found the wonderful red and white blocks when I returned home from my daughter's. They are great and will fit in nicely with my others. Nearly have enough for a top now so will be changing themes soon. You are a good friend to do those for Robert while his machine was down. Now mine is. Took it to the shop before my trip and thought it would be done when I returned home, but no, finally picking it up tomorrow. Thanks for posting the pics, and thanks again for the blocks.

cjr
    I am excited. Yesterday I came accross a fabric on ebay with the names of all the states written on them. It is going to work in perfectly as sashing or a border for my "See the USA" quilt". I almost have enough bvlocks to beging putting it together. I still neeed a few states and am up for extra swaps from someone in those states.
    Wisconson, Alaska, North Dakota, New Mexico Colorado Hawaii, A couple more I'm not sure of.
    www.etsy.com/shop/quiltinglycaroline

Blog Entries
    Received my block from materialgirl and it is beautiful. Here it is. She said she does not like batiks, but i think she did pretty good with it.Name:  July Material Girl.JPG
Views: 131
Size:  46.3 KB
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma